Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements for heist missions

Lazard

Heist missions have still issues, while some of the issues have been fixed. Here's my thoughts:

- able to skip NPC talk: if i do Phase 2 mission again and again, i have to listen the mission blaablaa "inforcements incoming etc" before i can start the next mission. For example, i'm back at the back room when NPC is still talking about the completed mission for a minute or so...

- heist missions with a squad: a group member selects next heist mission -> i accept -> teleport to near elevator inside the building, cannot do anything -> alt+f4. So now i do heist solo.

- DE said "we are making game less grindy, dont have to farm same missions over and over again so much". Well, thats a joke. Drop chance for some things are not good enough, for example atmo systems, which is needed to rank up Vox Solaris, seems to be a very rare drop. I would have ranked up 2 days ago if the drop chance would be better... Another one is pigment color "Tower white", drop chance is VERY low.

vor 37 Minuten schrieb Lazard:

if i do Phase 2 mission again and again, i have to listen the mission blaablaa "inforcements incoming etc" before i can start the next mission. For example, i'm back at the back room when NPC is still talking about the completed mission for a minute or so...

Talking to Little Duck (faster with operator) cancels the conversation, workaround until they fix it.

Ok. So Yes, Lazard, all of what you said is true.

I believe the problem goes deeper than that. The players are not playing Orb "hiests", Eudico, The biz, and Little Duck are playing Orb Heists. The players are playing "henchman". 

Everyone here has run a project correct? So here's a question, "Why is our Operator coming in after of the planning phase? Why does our operator have no say in crew recruiting? Why is the heist an asset / bounties flip?" 

Examples of heists: 

Ocean's 11 trailer (You know, what DE advertised)

- Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone Borsodi House Heist