Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe statues have the WORST quality.

(PSN)jeanparis101

Just cleaning my statues - Nyx's syandana came off and fell on the carpeted floor...it broke in half! broke Excalibur's hand holding the sword a couple of months ago while gently cleaning it as well, i don't even wanna start on Mag statue's build quality. The only pristine statue that I have left is Rhino.

I don't get why DE stuck with "high-quality poly-resin" material instead of PVC just like most collectible statues out there, hence why I stopped buying Warframe statues - they're amazing to look at but it's just not worth it.

Rhino is mostly made of Ferrite, that's why he doesn't break. If they ever release a Zephyr statue (mostly made of Oxium) it would probably float in mid air.👻

Worse still, it could be Excalibur Umbra who would be moving on his own. That would be one creepy statue.

1 minute ago, PurrrningBoop said:

*imagines umbra statuette using radial howl on a pet/sibling in the middle of the night :scared:

I was thinking of something worse actually. Remember that guy in the original Robocop that fell into the toxic waste and started to melt, saying "heeelp meee?" - now imagine having Umbra in your house trying to speak and repeat that same thing...

• Like 1

This is why I say no to anything resin. As an avid collector of anime bishoujo figurines I of course know anything with "resin" in it tends to be more fragile than a thin glass sheet falling from 100 meters, so no to them. Resin anything tends to be a waste of money due to its rigidity and brittleness. Not to mention the lower melting point.

Basically I just go for the PVC/ABS Hybrid kind. They don't break even when they fall off the shelf so that's a plus. Nowadays, with 3D printing and stuff, the no >90 degree angles on ABS is a moot point.

So yeah, don't waste your cash on resin.