Mastery Rank/Endgame/Incentives

(PSN)Derweanq

Im on Ps4, MR 17. been playing the game only 700 hours. 

I have befriended some veteran players. And they constantly discuss heartache about the game. But through all the heartache. there are actually some great ideas. 

Shoutout to Yujiroe.

What is Endgame:

Endgame is separated into three categories 1)Harder fights/tougher bosses/the toughest boss/Final fight/Endlessly leveling enemies/Endless increasing hoardes of enemies. 2)Maxed out ability of the users players (invincibility/special move acquired/special equipment acquired/Extremely high level weapons/weapons that scale in power 3) Exclusive fashion.

3) Now. I can give TWO *bleeps* about fashion. Because I really cannot put time and energy into it. Not saying those that do are worse off. But it is what it is.

2) I am currently trying to level weapons. Currently you can buy powerful weapons and rivens. 

1) I guess, depending on the stuff you have, the bosses in the game are really not that tough. I think enemies scale forever, which people try to see how long they can scale with that. Warframes have ultimate abilities.

What is the issue? Well I understand the problem of Warframe. The game is not finished. Everyone picking it up now has more game to play vs those who started from 5 years ago and even further beyond that point. So, in terms of endgame, I can't really expect a endgame from a game that has not finished. I mean, they could consistently give us enemies that are super tough. But I also understand that is not exactly easy to do.

But what I am proposing is something that wouldn't interfere with the viability of the game. 

My proposal:

1) At the highest Mastery rank/content completion, can those users get some form of super awesome invincibility or power? This makes sense to me and could be shielded from abuse by locking this ability out from different MR pairings. So in theory a MR 1 couldn't complete all their content faster by having the highest MR come in and do it for them essentially. And yes I know that alot of the story line content is locked to solo play. But even in the current state of the game. I have had higher MR come in and help me beat certain missions because I hated them. I.E the puzzle mission. So maybe they get 5 mins of invincibility or 5 mins of some sort of power strength boost of 300 to 500%.

2) At a certain high MR, can users get a nullfier/leech eximus counter tool? This will allow us to have something in the game to counter those enemies completely and is worth leveling up to get.

I understand this is not the most well written proposal. but If someone could take this, think about it and make it make sense. That would be great. I truly hate writing on this forum or forums in general. But what other way do I have to get thoughts out there.

I probably won't be reading any responses to this if any...good day...happy new year.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Derweanq said:

I probably won't be reading any responses to this if any...good day...happy new year. 

Then why post? We all know you'll be back to read it regardless. Curiosity will get the upper hand.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Derweanq said:

1) At the highest Mastery rank/content completion, can those users get some form of super awesome invincibility

What's the point? That's like single player games with cheat codes that make you invincible, and then bored because you cannot die. God mode sucks.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Derweanq said:

What is Endgame:

End game is literally that. The end of the game. You have beat it, won the day, now uninstall. That kind of content doesn't appeal to me.

I enjoy playing Warframe when I'm not playing other games, and I always take a portion of my game time, to play Warframe. I have always done this, for the past 6 years. Warframe is a great game, and a great gap filler between other games. I have spent money on this game, and gotten my moneys worth out of it, in terms of entertainment.

New, and different content is what everyone wishes for. Not End Game because that's just the meta complaint and a generically used, and poorly used, way to describe what they want. Higher tier content with extreme difficulty, and satisfying rewards. Players want to feel challenge, and then rewarded for their efforts. To feel accomplished, with something to show for it.

Cosmetics are just fun things to horse around with on the side of what everyone desires.

25 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

End game is literally that. The end of the game. You have beat it, won the day, now uninstall. That kind of content doesn't appeal to me.

Lol. This is so true to a degree. A conventional endgame literally means that once you do it, ur done with the game. That's it. No more. I feel like many people would actually hate that. 

I mean, you could still play, but there would be nothing else to accomplish.

Edited by (PS4)negativ21

23 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Then why post? We all know you'll be back to read it regardless. Curiosity will get the upper hand.

Right....Ok. you got me...This ish is cancer.

What's the point? That's like single player games with cheat codes that make you invincible, and then bored because you cannot die. God mode sucks.

If you beat the game...why not throw in God mode for one final screw everything? Can it hurt?

No matter how many times I have said this..other players dont want to hear this..I guess im talking about a solution for more than myself. cause I agree with you.

26 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

I enjoy playing Warframe when I'm not playing other games, and I always take a portion of my game time, to play Warframe. I have always done this, for the past 6 years. Warframe is a great game, and a great gap filler between other games. I have spent money on this game, and gotten my moneys worth out of it, in terms of entertainment.

New, and different content is what everyone wishes for. Not End Game because that's just the meta complaint and a generically used, and poorly used, way to describe what they want. Higher tier content with extreme difficulty, and satisfying rewards. Players want to feel challenge, and then rewarded for their efforts. To feel accomplished, with something to show for it.

Cosmetics are just fun things to horse around with on the side of what everyone desires.

But there are people who want to enjoy playing warframe even when they have other games to play. Not everyone shares this perspective. I have only played Warframe in the past 8 months. I don't see it as a Gap filler. 

And right. The reward part is what Im trying to achieve. Cause Im interested...what is a good reward to you?

17 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Either you are at End Game and require no more power increases or you aren't.

Cosmetics are really the only suitable End Game reward.

If Cosmetics are the only suitable end game reward to you. then we are on two different planets.....To me that sucks...

Problem with this game is and don't take me wrong cause i do love warframe, but once you stop focus on mastering and ranking weapons you get to a point where you see that the only endgame in this game is weapon ranking it sure gets real tedious. I am there now and I wish you could get something more and worthy our time of grinding, i love farming but farming to get weapons i dont need not so much. A lot of veterans are speaking out about the subject of endgame and I do hope DE listens.
Im not veteran but i have 1300 hours put into the game.

And also fanboys in the forums panic is counterproductive, you cant even post something debating the state of the game and give ideas before they rain down on it so this will probably be my last post in a long time. Even in game alliance and clan chats are joking about the bad state of forum fanboys. And that is one of the problems, DE should contact all old veterans and try to make sense out of a good and consistent endgame before it will be a game all about open worlds boring content. Another one more of these open worlds are not gonna be good for the game imo. Orb Vallis made me rethink my whole game play dedication with warframe, it was way to rushed still they had worked on it for a year.

Edited by (PS4)Deadwood_Lane