Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime noggles not included in accessories?

Lorddis

With the addition of prime noggles which are awesome IMO the package you need to purchase to get them confused me. I got some noggles from previous prime access as to be expected, but when i then went and purchased the Mesa Prime Accessories no noggle came in my inbox. This got me wondering if noggles are only given to those buying the warframe itself from prime access or exclusive to the big bundle? If that is the case,should the bundles not include which of them include the noggle? I thought it would be fitting to be in the accessories over the other bundles, but it looks like I'm mistaken here.

Have DE said anything about this? If so please explain/link it since I probably missed it then

Edit: I didn't read the message ingame through, the noggles will come later apparantly 

Edited by Lorddis

13 minutes ago, Lorddis said:

With the addition of prime noggles which are awesome IMO the package you need to purchase to get them confused me. I got some noggles from previous prime access as to be expected, but when i then went and purchased the Mesa Prime Accessories no noggle came in my inbox. This got me wondering if noggles are only given to those buying the warframe itself from prime access or exclusive to the big bundle? If that is the case,should the bundles not include which of them include the noggle? I thought it would be fitting to be in the accessories over the other bundles, but it looks like I'm mistaken here.

Have DE said anything about this? If so please explain/link it since I probably missed it then

I was actually confused about this. I believe I seen that if you got a prime bundle in the past you would get a noggle for the prime. What was weird for me was that I got the Mesa prime before the noggles came out. 

Just now, DarthBane1 said:

I was actually confused about this. I believe I seen that if you got a prime bundle in the past you would get a noggle for the prime. What was weird for me was that I got the Mesa prime before the noggles came out. 

I thought the noggles came out at the same time as Mesa Prime Access since I didn't have time to play that week. Still wierd that nothing has been said as far as i know about the whole thing. I would love that Mesa Prime noggle, but can't afford the big bundle if thats the place to get it, since I bought the accessories cause I like the grind for the frame and weapons itself. If this is the case then it's really stupid...

11 minutes ago, Lorddis said:

I thought the noggles came out at the same time as Mesa Prime Access since I didn't have time to play that week. Still wierd that nothing has been said as far as i know about the whole thing. I would love that Mesa Prime noggle, but can't afford the big bundle if thats the place to get it, since I bought the accessories cause I like the grind for the frame and weapons itself. If this is the case then it's really stupid...

Are you trolling?

Please re-read the first response here that points out that something has been said about it, specifically in the received inbox message.

I'll even post a picture for you.

Spoiler

o02hw4.png

• Like 2