Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Reconstruction

PaulUParadox

So I inherited a Dojo designed by someone else. In the current configuration there are three separate elevators connecting one room to a curved hallway on another floor. I tried removing the central elevator, but because it was the first elevator created, I apparently need to deconstruct the entire level first, despite there being two other elevators to that level. It would be good if instead of rooms forming a rigid, unbending hierarchy, or possibly in addition to the current system, there could be some kind of pathing algorithm that can run a quick check of remaining pathways, and if the deleted room causes no isolated structures, then the child/parent links can be shifted around to allow the deleted room to be a child with no other children. Please look into this, I don't want to delete everything on one level just because I wish to remove a superfluous elevator.

wow it sound like the leader of the dojo is huge mega mess for you, welp the funny thing is I was making my own dojo and I doing everything alone from the bottom start, now my dojo is fine I liked the way how it is.  Now your been dump with absolute zero help, its best things to do is learn everything what is in the room and remember go to the little console thing to destroy building and stuff, I don't remember how unbuild a building.