Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvm

jaytheman66

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, jaytheman66 said:

I can not move in any way. And I mean keybindings, And no I did not any any keybindings.

Don't tell me, don't even respond to me, I don't care nor need to know.

Make a proper bug report listing those things, exactly what you changed and the result of that change.

(Also try resetting your settings to default)

vor 6 Minuten schrieb jaytheman66:

I can not move in any way. And I mean keybindings, And no I did not any any keybindings.

As the person said, try resetting your control settings in options under controls and then on Defaults, also try restarting the game, its hard to understand what you mean

Just now, xMarvin732 said:

As the person said, try resetting your control settings in options under controls and then on Defaults, also try restarting the game, its hard to understand what you mean

Ok I was messing around with the keybindings and I could not move. I did that and it did not work. So now I am in a pickle wondering what can I do.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb jaytheman66:

Ok I was messing around with the keybindings and I could not move. I did that and it did not work. So now I am in a pickle wondering what can I do.

try resetting your control settings in options under controls and then on Defaults, also try restarting the game after you did reset the settings.

Even if u report that with alot infos and even video, chances to be fixed something is 1:1000

I was report many bugs with videos and screenshots and not even 1 of them are fixed, they are still in the game, so how much DE care for someones bug report depends of them and their priorities, what they like they will fixed, what they dont like they will skipped.

Regards!

vor 26 Minuten schrieb jaytheman66:

Burh I just said I just did that and it did not work...

Dude i thought you just re-explained your problem, no need to tell me "bruh".

If the game settings are reset to default and it still doesn't work, try maybe a different USB port for the mouse and keyboard, or try to repair the game in the Launcher.

Just now, xMarvin732 said:

Dude i thought you just re-explained your problem, no need to tell me "bruh".

If the game settings are reset to default and it still doesn't work, try maybe a different USB port for the mouse and keyboard, or try to repair the game in the Launcher.

So I think I was doing it to archwing keybinds not normal....