Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another thing titania cant use.

(XBOX)Aquarii Ptosi

I'm testing yet anyother build for titania And dove into the weirdest kingdom of builds and made her somewhat tanky? Nevertheless I wanted to test the arb mods with her and whad ya know. Vigorous swap doesnt work with Razorwing.  Like most of the really go things in the game yet another interaction that she can take advantage of because AW mechanics are the last thing to be fixed.

But yeah my rant. An

56 minutes ago, _DapperDanMan_ said:

Before this turns out to be another Titania bash post. Have you bothered to check whether it Is applicable between ANY exalted weapons?

Nothing to my knowledge said it wasnt applicable but just to be clear...

Gladiator mods dont work with her but do with the other exaulted weapons same as dispatch overdrive 

Guardian derision works with other but not her(she cant block)

And finally yes. Ivaras Artemis works with it. I haven't tested anything else yet but yes.

Also this wasnt a bath post. I didnt even intend to discuss this. Was just pointing out a possible bug? 

But yeah my tone is irate because TT keeps getting short sticks. So again the trash with limbo.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Gladiator mods dont work with her but do with the other exaulted weapons same as dispatch overdrive 

And finally yes. Ivaras Artemis works with it. I haven't tested anything else yet but yes.

Also this wasnt a bath post. I didnt even intend to discuss this. Was just pointing out a possible bug? 

But yeah my tone is irate because TT keeps getting short sticks. So again the trash with limbo.

I can see where that would be misleading, they definitely need to put their foot down and just make it* [set mods] a GO or NO GO for all exalted weapons.

BTW the TT bash comment was more in regards to the potential commenters, not necessarily your* OP :satisfied: 

Edited by _DapperDanMan_
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Gladiator mods set bonus dont work on AW and even if they did they universally dont work with other exalted when only in the exalted mod loadout (why valkyr still needs a "stats stick" with 3 of the gladiator mods on the melee).

AW melee can block, it just doesnt have the animation (you can even hear the block animation and can troll ai with it); aka Guardian Derision works but its not like you would want to slot it on a 300m sniper fairy.

Dispatch isnt applicable because she doesnt use ground speed for Razorwing thus it would be a noob trap/mod slot doing nothing.

1 minute ago, Andele3025 said:

Gladiator mods set bonus dont work on AW and even if they did they universally dont work with other exalted when only in the exalted mod loadout (why valkyr still needs a "stats stick" with 3 of the gladiator mods on the melee).

AW melee can block, it just doesnt have the animation (you can even hear the block animation and can troll ai with it); aka Guardian Derision works but its not like you would want to slot it on a 300m sniper fairy.

Dispatch isnt applicable because she doesnt use ground speed for Razorwing thus it would be a noob trap/mod slot doing nothing.

I dont need the reasons why they do/dont work bro your missing the point of this. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

I dont need the reasons why they do/dont work bro your missing the point of this.  

No, the point is Titanias exalteds work the same as every other when you think of it in terms of mechanics (razorwing is a aw/normal form swap, not a ability based weapon swap like exalteds). Out of all of the issues titania has, her 4 interactions dont even need/get a footnote in the book.

Edited by Andele3025

On 2018-12-28 at 2:45 PM, Andele3025 said:

No, the point is Titanias exalteds work the same as every other when you think of it in terms of mechanics (razorwing is a aw/normal form swap, not a ability based weapon swap like exalteds). Out of all of the issues titania has, her 4 interactions dont even need/get a footnote in the book.

Again I dont need to know why im simply stating a lack of synergy an mechanics due to the lack of effort put into AW/Titania. But everybody has to inject unsolicited information no offense bro but I said it once and I hate repeating myself you're missin the point. She cant even trigger it while exiting RW (like e every other exaulted which means you didnt test you're just assuming things) nor gain benefits this is not about the mechanisms that are at fault it's more about DEs lack of effort being put into some of these warframes that really need to be fixed. She dosnt work with current game mechanics dude. If you disagree cool just dont post it here if you want the game to stay as is with all the bugs inconsistency and issues it has now fine but post about it else where pls. Thank you.

P.s her 4s interaction with the game are legit her worst problem pls dont pussyfoot this.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)Aquarii Ptosi said:

Again I dont need to know why im simply stating a lack of synergy an mechanics due to the lack of effort put into AW/Titania. But everybody has to inject unsolicited information no offense bro but I said it once and I hate repeating myself you're missin the point. She cant even trigger it while exiting RW (like e every other exaulted which means you didnt test you're just assuming things) nor gain benefits this is not about the mechanisms that are at fault it's more about DEs lack of effort being put into some of these warframes that really need to be fixed. She dosnt work with current game mechanics dude. If you disagree cool just dont post it here if you want the game to stay as is with all the bugs inconsistency and issues it has now fine but post about it else where pls. Thank you.

P.s her 4s interaction with the game are legit her worst problem pls dont pussyfoot this.

1. The ability transforms you into Archwing mode, it is not a weapon swap
2. Unlike you who didnt actually test as proven by the series of WRONG information listed, i actually use titania as a sniper.
3. No, her issues are in order from most to least important:
Lantern being worthless (flat out worse cc than spellbind, makes a target immune to non status damage in addition to making them immune to new status application while not storing the damage taken to be applied on explosion unlike all other such skill, has negative synergy with range as the lantern will after a ragdoll try to return to move between cast range of titania and the last non-ragdoll/pre-push state which isnt as bad when razorflies are around BUT*); her energy pool upkeep/sustain being based off dropping razorwing mode which means her augment turns off which is again costs her around 55~75 energy to restack on a decent build;the only 2 halfway decent tribute buffs being the companion/razorwing damage buff which sadly is only of any use for the 10 seconds they are up* + your actual companion vanishes/cant benefit from it due to 4 and the accuracy one if within 25-40m which is range where you would be at only if even titania could facetank the enemy damage/aka low level but youd otherwise stay the 40m+ in razorwing because at that range the most accurate npcs still only hit you once for every 20 bullets fired (exception being enemies that dont aim and instead have 270 degree turn heat seeking projectiles like bombard rockets). The slow could maybe be useful if any enemy could be in range while the thorns is entirely useless as not only does tribute reduce the damage the enemy deals by 25% but enemy ehp to damage output is some 50000 to bloody 1; *inability to have more and/or recover razorwings via abilities limiting her to said 40+ range or massively decreasing her dps with dex pixia by not abusing the augment, since the razorflies have much higher aggro priority and are meh to ok dps she could be useful in close quarters if she could replenish them efficiently/from razorwing mode itself, hell her model itself has 12 razorflies yet only 6 get to be summoned; Diwata being somewhere dogS#&$ and "this level of combo, attack speed (from augment) and gladiator stat stick better make any weapon decent" (tho thats not much of a issue as much as a "why does she even have a AW melee with dex pixia existing")+Dex Pixia muzzle flash being slightly annoying/eye strain+some more niche effect mods not having synergy with her due to pixia batter recharge being actually good/rw being a transformation not weapon swap/technically AW not counting as airborn, etc

TLDR: You not understanding mechanics doesnt mean its a bug, it just means you dont understand the mechanics. It also would be cool if titania actually got buffed to have internal synergy instead of being a "cap energy, press 4, press 1 3~4 times and once every 20~ish seconds post that while looking at a wall, be single target aim-requred version of mesa 4 in between that can give a anti annoyance buff if there is knockdown spam or if its ghouls".

On 2018-12-31 at 10:28 AM, Andele3025 said:

1. The ability transforms you into Archwing mode, it is not a weapon swap

Pls bro stop posting I dont care for your text wall. You mentioned me saying I didnt know the difference between a bug an mechanics but not once was a bug mentioned your consistently ignoring the purpose of this post and wasting my time an energy idc for your titanias build and how much you dislike how her 1 2 and 3 work over her 4

You have no intention on actually adding anything to this post that wasnt even posted for the community's response you're simply inserting negativity and unneeded/unessisary off topic replies. But continue yet again like I know you will I wont. Happy new year. I hope people like you grow up.