Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Eclipse buff-values calculations

Messor36

Hello! 

Recently iv been feed up by playing as Chroma\Oberon in the Orb-fight. So i started wondering about other variants...

And i was thinking : hmmm.... who else is great at playing ball(Orb)-games?... a girl who was playing with the ball for her whole life maybe?... MIRAGE!

So i got my hands on my swet-girl..... 

Buuut it seems her Eclipse self-damage reduction as well as damage buff calculations arent working properly (or showing the wrong numbers in the upper-right corner ).

I'v been camping under the mushrooms to be able to use the defensive part of her 3. Despite showing 95% DMG reduction in any shadow - i'v been oneshoted by literally anything (not only by Profit-taker). For the armor\health boost iv even formaed her a few times to fit in the [Umbral mods] (yes all 3 of them) + [Adaptation] and it still doesnt work most of the time. Her 3rd power simply doesnt give you the value it shows. 

Then, i'v switched to Gara and OH BOY SHE IS BETTER WITH HER 90% DMG reduction and even less armor vs Orb. Tested with Gara and her 2nd power (90% damage reduction max only in comparison to maxed mirage Eclipse - 95% DMG reduction) clearly outperforms Eclipse. I tested in Simulacrum too. Simply slaping in [steel fiber] onto Gara makes her almost unkillable vs 50lvl Heavy Gunner .In comparison it seems as - mirage 3rd is totaly useless when using her 3 as a tanking ability.

DE ! notice me sempaaiii....

Please! simply check the value -calcualtions, as Mirage 3rd power is seems broken and\or just shows wrong values...I just want some variety on the battlefield.... Q_Q