Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

no activation code!

Razer555

Question

Ive just create new account

I received email with actiovation code BUT there is no code or url inside just warframe logo ( clicking on it does nothing)

i requested resend 5 time in a row and every email just have blank logo woithout any code or url

4 answers to this question

Make sure your email client (Thunderbird or Outlook for example) or settings on the email website aren't hiding / blocking any content. I use Thunderbird because I have way too many email addresses to keep track of individually and it really loves hiding stuff like links or pictures because those might be dangerous. If checking the settings doesn't solve it making a ticket like Shalath suggested is the best option. 

43 minutes ago, Razer555 said:

Ive just create new account

I received email with actiovation code BUT there is no code or url inside just warframe logo ( clicking on it does nothing)

i requested resend 5 time in a row and every email just have blank logo woithout any code or url

You will need to open a support ticket using the support desk link at the top of the page. DE are closed until the 2nd of Jan but support are working (except weekends). They are pretty flooded with tickets though so make sure you pick the right category when submitting the ticket.

It might be worth selecting the body of the email in case there is some styling that isn't being applied in your email client making the text invisible.