[ Bullet And Arrow ] Shadow clan, Recruiting Friendly Players!

Domaik

cooltext1653995723.pngcooltext1653995881.pngcooltext1653995023.png

3HGY8es.jpg

Quick overview:

-Full research done ALWAYS. We make sure to keep things up all the time!

-Friendly and helping players.

-New player friendly.

-Relaxed and not elitist.

-Veterans around to help.

(Mostly European time-zone players but everyone welcome!)

Hello there! Bullet and Arrow is now recruiting loyal and friendly Tenno! EDIT: CLAN IS FULL FOR THE MOMENT, thanks everyone!

Who are we ? What is the clan's objective? 

We are a friendly small Shadow Clan (30 players max). We are not elitist. We do not pursue hardcore playing. 

All we want is to help people enjoy the game and have a good time playing. We want our players to be friends, have a team of Tenno that they can rely on to do runs, farm anything, enjoy progressing in the game and have a place to hang out and talk with nice people.

It doesn't matter if you're a new player that needs to learn and adapt to the game or a veteran seeking a reliable team to avoid all the public hysteria and paranoia, we want to help you!

Who do we want? What are the requirements for joining?

We started by recruiting all kinds of people as long as they were friendly but now I'm afraid we have a few simple conditions.

-Over all and most important be friendly.
-Should be somewhat active. Play at least once a week. (Don't get into the clan for only a week and leave for 60+ days)
-Must Speak English. Don't be afraid to talk in clan chat! We also have a discord but barely use voicec chat. we don't have the need for it.
-Be mature. We don't want people that insults, spams or behaves poorly.

-European players preferred. We are mostly in european timezone but we have several members from around the world (lag issues for clan runs will be avoided if players are from the same region)
-Commit to the game, this would mean that you are going to be a Warframe player and you won't quit in a week or month

Note>We DO NOT MIND if you have to be gone for some days but we want players that love Warframe and want to keep playing the game. Everyone has a life and we know it better than anyone since we ourselves need to be offline certain days and we also have a life. But we don't quit the game or leave for extremely long periods of time. We would like you to be constant in the game.

How do you join?

The easiest way is to leave a reply here in the forums with a bit about yourself if you want to join and we will contact you in game!

Alternatively here's a list of the 3 players you can contact in-game to get inside:

-Domaik (Me, the clan's creator (Warlord) )

-Abraxas (Best and friendliest Liutenant in the world)
-Vulbjorn (The Oily Beard Architect, The Walrus Rider, our God?)

Clan emblem:

p57KZeA.png?1

Dojo arquitecture: It's pretty nice and we welcome players that want to do more and design things in the dojo! Our clan has some pretty fun and amazing dojo arquitectures that you will like! I cannot possibly post a picture of everything so you will have to come to find out!

Thank you for your attention. Have a wonderful day!

Edited by Domaik

Hey, I just picked up the game after a long pause. Looking for a clan to run missions and do fun stuff. ( AND MAYBE ACCESS RESEARCH, BUT THAT'S SECONDARY;) )

My Mr is 10 and I play mostly on eastern evening time.

😉

Edited by Foho

6 hours ago, Foho said:

Hey, I just picked up the game after a long pause. Looking for a clan to run missions and do fun stuff. ( AND MAYBE ACCESS RESEARCH, BUT THAT'S SECONDARY;) )

My Mr is 10 and I play mostly on eastern evening time.

😉

We'd love to welcome you back but seeing your time zone I should warn you that you might not see some of us when you play since we are mostly from EU-time zones and EST evenings is middle of the night for us =(

Anyways, I can invite you if you still want in.

1 hour ago, Nostrificator said:

Hey!

I'd like to join Bullet And Arrow. if you'll have me. I just started my experience with Warframe (37 hours in) and I'm still learning the ropes. I'm from EU (Poland, to be exact). I usually play every day (evenings on weekdays).

Regards, Nostrificator.

Hi! I'll try to contact you in game to get you in 🙂

Edited by Domaik

Hi there!

I am very interested in joining... never tried that before, played more or less solo until now.

MR5, currently slowly working my way through the star map (Jupiter atm). Timezone is EU (Austria), I usually play in the evening only.

Hope to hear from you.

1 hour ago, DoTengri said:

Hi there!

I am very interested in joining... never tried that before, played more or less solo until now.

MR5, currently slowly working my way through the star map (Jupiter atm). Timezone is EU (Austria), I usually play in the evening only.

Hope to hear from you.

I've invited you, you're welcome to join and we'll try to help you as much as needed! :)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I appreciate your opening messages notes that you are full at the moment but if you have any spots opening in the next few days and you think I would be a good fit I would be grateful for an invite.

I live in England and I'm looking for an active European clan, preferably one where I can get to know the members over time, so not too big suits me.  I've been playing Warframe for less than a year with about 700 hours played.  I like the achievement of collecting items and completing quests and I've made way to MR26. That said I'm a pretty relaxed player and certainly wouldn't describe myself as a hardcore player in any way.

Happy to answer any other questions you might have if you want to ping me a message online,

Cheers

Razaelle