Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does Immortal Mirage Skin look like with Prime Parts active?

General_Durandal

Question

7 answers to this question

Skins completely overwrite the graphics for ________________ (whatever).  

If you have mirage prime but you use another skin it will look like the other skin not a combination.   

For example my Valkyr prime looks like an normal Valkyr because I like that skin more (the exposed spine is killer)

If you wanna see what skins will look like colored you can do it yourself if you have that warframe.

Go into arsenal, highlight warframe and click on appearence.   Change your colors to whatever.   Now go up to the skin selector and pick one of those skins and hit PREVIEW.  Your colors will show up with the new skin.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Skins completely overwrite the graphics for ________________ (whatever).  

If you have mirage prime but you use another skin it will look like the other skin not a combination.   

For example my Valkyr prime looks like an normal Valkyr because I like that skin more (the exposed spine is killer)

If you wanna see what skins will look like colored you can do it yourself if you have that warframe.

Go into arsenal, highlight warframe and click on appearence.   Change your colors to whatever.   Now go up to the skin selector and pick one of those skins and hit PREVIEW.  Your colors will show up with the new skin.

Not for Immortal skin 😉

il y a 8 minutes, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN a dit :

...except for immortal skin, who will keep the addition of the prime skin.

As for you, General_Durandal, I'm too lazy to do a screenshot for you, but just know that this skin is worth it. Especially with the prime version.

Edited by CaptainMeowth
Oups, wrong pseudo