Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Baro visit this year....

22 minutes ago, Airikr said:

did baro bring anyting special last year? because i honestly dont remember.

if not then why would he do it this year?

Kavat sentenel parts before New year's. And single viper wrath afterward. So no. Nothing special. 

People assume too much for various anniversaries, events, or holidays unrelated to WF. 

That said. I'm still waiting for Chinese New year. They have had assests for lanterns in the Orbiter since China release and never offered it to global.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

That said. I'm still waiting for Chinese New year. They have had assests for lanterns in the Orbiter since China release and never offered it to global.

There are many assets on that version that are not on the global version.

Apparently, there is a rug he sells today (haven't logged in yet to check) so I might get some to warm the private quarters a bit more.

Prisma Twin Gremlins is on rotation too (PC) so that's a pretty good weapon for anyone that hasn't got it yet. Also, I might grab a couple of affinity boosters.

I wasn't expecting anything "special" i.e. something that he hasn't brought before and I always visit him with that mindset. Whatever he brings is welcome one way or another.

Your perception of time and it’s relevance to segmented categorization by years is insignificant thinking in the future. Time is no longer accumulated in years but an ever continuing accumulation of days. Years do not exist in the future and Baro doesn’t acknowledge your pains.

Also, Baro is a flash gimmick. After you get everything from him that offers MR exp things he brings just become meh.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Tiltskillet:

Fourth to last day of the year, and all Darvo is offering is Viper at 10% off.  What in the blue blazes were you thinking, DE?  This is literally a slap in the literal face.

What if i told you darvo's deals are random?

Mind = blown

IIRC we got something like 5 new primed mods this past year. the bane pistol mods and fever strike. I'm not looking forward to a day where every mod slot but aura and exilus slots is primed. There's already what a 4+ slot meta build for crit based pistols. 

Edited by Fire2box

Well for me it's nice primed mods. I actually needed Primed Target Cracker. There's also Primed Fever Strike which I already have but it's nice for those who doesn't have it. Guys, don't forget that not everyone here has everything built, lvl'ed up, farmed and done. I love Baro. Every time I pick up some more Primed mods that I need.