Vent kids, brave or just plain stupid?

Softballbryan

Was in the middle of big spider fight last night with the Chroma crew, I’m knocking out corpus threats while they destroy the Taker.... I jump over a railing and there’s this vent kid with a purple icon over him, offering a race to us. Is this kid brave or just plain stupid?

Softballbryan

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

Well, except for the risk-averse ones who enjoy studying.

That's a matter of upbringing. By default, kids are both stupid and brave, until they start understanding what they enjoy and what they don't. The kids you're speaking of developed that much earlier than normal. I should know, I've been one of them. I still wouldn't consider myself less stupid and less brave when young though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

They steal parts. That's what they do. And they're involved in this operation, as revealed in part 3.

Probably snuck in to steal a few extra bits before the thing went boom.

That must’ve been it.... we left him with some bits for sure! How entrepreneurial of him...

3 hours ago, Softballbryan said:

Was in the middle of big spider fight last night with the Chroma crew, I’m knocking out corpus threats while they destroy the Taker.... I jump over a railing and there’s this vent kid with a purple icon over him, offering a race to us. Is this kid brave or just plain stupid?

Softballbryan

No way ya glinty.

He's just being logical, chek check. Smart as bottom clanker you grill me.

Watching your six like your logical fam.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Oh god, he managed to master the slang

Look. I've had to klokkit in many a sick vent for that mocking standing.

I plank alright ya mucker. Don't get all smug with my mastery.

Had to fit in. Had to show I plank alright.

(I love the non-sense the Ventkids speak. Hahahaha)

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029
  • Like 1

IMO the way they ride K-drives says they're brave, the way they talk says that they're stupid.

I dunno if DE were trying to be funny with their dialogue or whatever, but I can't stand nonsensical slang. and no, I'm not an old fart, I'm 23 and I cringe every time I hear words like "Peng" or "Spice" being used unironically. just gonna smile and nod when I talk to the Vent Kids...