Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gifting

(XBOX)UltraMagnus5000

12 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

...wut?

Poorly presented feedback.

They're asking to be able to gift someone an item that they possess instead of having to purchase it, and in the case of a weapon/frame it has to have been unused.

E.g. I have a spare Excalibur I accidentally bought once, per OP's idea I'd be able to gift it to someone given I've never used it.

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Poorly presented feedback.

They're asking to be able to gift someone an item that they possess instead of having to purchase it, and in the case of a weapon/frame it has to have been unused.

E.g. I have a spare Excalibur I accidentally bought once, per OP's idea I'd be able to gift it to someone given I've never used it.

You have a gift.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you want to give people a way to receive anything from the market for free. Yeah, sounds like a sure fire way to have the game fail.

Not everything will be free if you think about. An example is things that can not be farm. One example is booster and cosmetics if the person doesn't have it, they have to buy it first before gifting it. 

58 minutes ago, (XB1)UltraMagnus5000 said:

Not everything will be free if you think about. An example is things that can not be farm. One example is booster and cosmetics if the person doesn't have it, they have to buy it first before gifting it. 

Yeah, then everyone would have him gift everything for free instead of also spending money to buy it.

• Like 1