Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes and Boss fights?

(PSN)Hallowed_Shrine

Question

Hey There Gang!

So Iv'e got a bit of a suggestion and wanna find out what you all think. 

So where are all the other quest? I get that we have boss fights to gain warframe parts in all but what about having to do a quest to unlock that boss? Then maybe dropping the blue print there instead. I feel like doing something like this may bring more of in-depth understanding of each warframes history and lore? I also feel like adding this extra step may add more of a demand for starters to vest in the game, and find warframes that fit with their personality and personal play style?

4 answers to this question

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Quest

Quests that add lore and provide Warframe blueprints:

Hidden Messages (Mirage) • The Limbo Theorem (Limbo) • Patient Zero (Mesa) • The Jordas Precept (Atlas) • Sands of Inaros (Inaros) • The Silver Grove (Titania) • The Glast Gambit(Nidus) • Octavia's Anthem (Octavia) • Saya's Vigil (Gara) • Mask of the Revenant (Revenant) • Vox Solaris (Garuda)

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Ok.. Cool. But i'm speaking of the warframes like Frost, Rhino,and Ember that don't have quest...

As I stated earlier  "I get that we have boss fights to gain warframe parts in all but what about having to do a quest to unlock that boss?" 

Meaning the Frames that don't get the spotlight much....

Edited by (PS4)Hallowed_Shrine