Kubrow & Helminth Charger Mods

Kuroseh

The Kavat mod : Swap needs to be changed to Beast or otherwise Kubrow and the Helminth Charger needs to have their own mod that increases their attack range.
How many time i saw my Helminth Charger hit the wind.

And i think they also need more offensive mod like the Kavat have (Sharpened Claws, Pounce...)

Pets need their own dedicated melee upgrade screen.

I wouldn’t mind if their melee slots were 4 slots instead of the usual 8 on Warframe melee, but since the introduction of Beast elemental mods I haven’t had any room to put them into any builds at all. There’s just no room for them.

Once the differentiation between Beast mods used on the primary build itself and having the mods that affect their melee is introduced into another area, we can diversify their builds. As it is right now the build is super tight right now with little to no useful return.

• Like 3

Remove probocst,  put charge up front.  Run hunter mods, use rubico prime max it's cc. Suddenly it can hit multiple targets toxin attacks go through shields, currently meta af. Run lots of slash process secondary. Suddenly helping can hit 150k+ on multiple targets consistently.  With max kubro mods. 

I have yet to get new helminth mods... I suspect op af. 

There's my jibberish talk. 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Remove probocst,  put charge up front.  Run hunter mods, use rubico prime max it's cc. Suddenly it can hit multiple targets toxin attacks go through shields, currently meta af. Run lots of slash process secondary. Suddenly helping can hit 150k+ on multiple targets consistently.  With max kubro mods. 

I have yet to get new helminth mods... I suspect op af. 

There's my jibberish talk. 

The Charge is decent in general. All four of the Helminth mods are just for Captura purposes though.

10 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

The Charge is decent in general. All four of the Helminth mods are just for Captura purposes though.

Yea, my favorite follower. Smeeta for farming... If I care enough to switch them out. 

Also Sahasa for its energy when digging, and its finishers can activate arcane trickery, very fun to keep stealthing.