Orokin Cells drop rate ruined? Razorback Event

DatCanadien

Anyone else notice how the Hyenas located in the Razorback event have a worse Orokin cell drop rate? 

This event is when I farm Orokin cells since it's the only efficient method to getting them but it seems like they're not dropping Orokin cells anymore. I've ran the mission 4 times with nekros and I've only gotten 1 drop of Orokin cells. Usually they drop 6+ times a mission

** I also have both drop boosters activated**

Edited by DatCanadien

1 minute ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Oh...  Nvm the 20 I get from random missions..  Derelict assassination has a 'chance' at dropping 0-4.. A good build runs the boss super fast. 

My mind is blown that anyone waits for razorback for them. 

I get bored of running a boss 100 times. So why not get 20+ from a single razorback run. Or atleast used too it seems

12 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

The hyenas drop orokin cells only because they were on Saturn they drop the rare resource for the planet they are on.

If you look in the codex it says they drop orokin cells. If it was based off of the planet than the codex wouldn't have that. Plus I said I had gotten an Orokin cell drop which contradicts the planet they are on

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DatCanadien said:

Anyone else notice how the Hyenas located in the Razorback event have a worse Orokin cell drop rate? 

This event is when I farm Orokin cells since it's the only efficient method to getting them but it seems like they're not dropping Orokin cells anymore. I've ran the mission 4 times with nekros and I've only gotten 1 drop of Orokin cells. Usually they drop 6+ times a mission

** I also have both drop boosters activated**

This has to be literally the least effective way to get cells I have ever seen!

Just go to Helene Saturn it's Hydron lite and with both boosters I have got 14 cells in one mission before

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

so i have to unequip all survival mods  on my sentinel, run into the nox and t-bag him until my sentinel is death to make this mod work fine?

No, you take off all survivability mods off your warframe and kill yourself with self damage weapon. It's one of the fastest way to farm rare resources ESPECIALLY in team since you get 3x more chances.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

10 hours ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

This has to be literally the least effective way to get cells I have ever seen!

Just go to Helene Saturn it's Hydron lite and with both boosters I have got 14 cells in one mission before

Last time the razor back event happened I had gotten over 30 cells in 1 run since all Hyena's are supposed to have Boss Material drop rates I.E almost a 50/50 chance of dropping an orokin cell

44 minutes ago, DatCanadien said:

Last time the razor back event happened I had gotten over 30 cells in 1 run since all Hyena's are supposed to have Boss Material drop rates I.E almost a 50/50 chance of dropping an orokin cell

Maybe because your last event was on Saturn? You're talking about doing this every event that happens less than half a dozen times a year compared to a mission node that's here 24/7 365 days of the year for cells.... 

Just use a nekros if 14 cells isn't enough.....

Edited by (XB1)Skiller115