Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Would a customisable glyph (for plat) ever be a possibility?

-ToT-CrackCook

So, there are a bunch of cool glyphs, some of which aren't given out anymore šŸ˜žĀ , and a BUNCH that are subscription locked to streamers for twitch/amazon prime people.

But could we someday, get like a one time use, customisable glyph? like how clans haveĀ with an emblem? I realise they are more detailed then emblems, so the plat price would be higher, but plat is something we can actually earn in game, and being able to personalise a glyph would be really cool.

Heck if DE offered something like that for maybe 10$Ā I'd be down for that aswell!Ā 

My only thought, is, would this never be able to happen, because maybe there would be too many glyphs that would needĀ to be checked to be 'suitable' before being put in game? and it would just be too overwhelming? But just think, 5$ to the company,Ā for an employee to look at a glyph for 10seconds to check that its ok? that's pretty dang good money per glyph check!

Thoughts?

Ā 

Edited by CrackCook

Dunno about a separateĀ custom glyph, but I definitely think we should be able to use our clan/allience emblems as glyphs.

(Also you an ignore that other guy, your question is reasonable. That said, suggestions like this are better off in the feedback section of the forums rather then general discussion)

Edited by rapt0rman

9 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I dunno, based on how Chat Moderation goes (when a human is doing it, not talking about the autokickbot) I don't think I would trust DE's glyph approval process to risk money on submissions.

But it's entirely different then chat moderation, and instead only one step away from clan emblem submissions which is already working just fine.

Ā 

I don't think they would go for a personalized glyph but they might add a clan glyph or alliance glyph in the future. I imagine the reason for this is just due to the mass of player base. If everyone wanted their own glyph it could get to be a bit much processing all those requests vs with dojo or alliance there is a much smaller percentage that uses them. It might also program similar to emblem's. (not sure though as I've never programed game code)