Atmo Systems?

MadnessBomber

Question

6 answers to this question

Atmo has a 11.43% from the stage 4 bounty, only slightly more but you get everything else from running that stage on top of maybe getting atmo. If youre just after atmo tho stage 2 is definitely the way to go as you can do it in less than 2min. As far as 10% being a "small" chance its pretty good compared to some other drops.

On PC after many runs (number's 3 digits) ive gotten more repeller systems then anything else and the fact is I haven't gotten atmo yet once. This is getting really interesting but tiring as well. Cause I wouldn't call it rng after so many runs at this point its statistics and numbers don't lie...

Edited by SheCantCook

Atmo Systems doesn't exist....

On 2018-12-29 at 4:07 AM, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

Atmo has a 11.43% from the stage 4 bounty, only slightly more but you get everything else from running that stage on top of maybe getting atmo. If youre just after atmo tho stage 2 is definitely the way to go as you can do it in less than 2min. As far as 10% being a "small" chance its pretty good compared to some other drops.

I would say take the better drop chance over the faster phase....

I got my Atmo Systems primarily from Phase 4 when I was stuck... It only dropped once for me on phase 2.... its faster sure but what good is that if it doesn't exist ? 😞

8 minutes ago, SheCantCook said:

On PC after many runs (number's 3 digits) ive gotten more repeller systems then anything else and the fact is I haven't gotten atmo yet once. This is getting really interesting but tiring as well. Cause I wouldn't call it rng after so many runs at this point its statistics and numbers don't lie...

I got into an argument with some peoole here over this same thing... And again when I was farming Harrow Systems before the November Hotfix.