I love Heavy Blade Dominion - Zenistar

Selpar

Warframe0007.jpg

Looked into the fashion frame for Zenistar today and much to my surprise the Heavy Blade Dominion skin turns it into an Ultra Great Sword.

Needless to say as soon as I saw this I bought the skin.

Warframe0006.jpg

This has been easily the most satisfying ~200 Plat I've spent in Warframe running around with a blade that looks like I stole it from a monster hunter game and swinging it around like it weighs nothing is the best. Sadly this is almost certainly a bug since this skin doesn't do this to other weapons... PLZ don't fix this though DE, I love this visual glitch.

Warframe0008.jpg

Or make my weapons scale up in size like this when I use melee range mods that would be even better.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Selpar said:

Awesome, I hope that is true, because I'd be sad if it was fixed.

Yee have little faith. Consider that you're just now finding this skin, and that Chroma skin has been out with this enlargement to Zenistar, since early 2017.

In fact, you can check facts from the wiki page if you don't believe the other guy. It says as much in "bugs" if you scroll down the page to them.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zenistar

Edited by Alcatraz

9 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Yee have little faith. Consider that you're just now finding this skin, and that Chroma skin has been out with this enlargement to Zenistar, since early 2017.

It isn't that I doubted him so much as that I have no frame of reference after all I just found this today. How would I know it has been around for a long time, and since midtarget merely said it was confirmed rather than telling me where it was confirmed so that I could check I kinda had to just hope they weren't pulling my leg.

This may come a huge shock, but random strangers have actually lied to me on the internet before. So statements without sources are not always best taken a face value.

Which is why I said that it was awesome that it has been confirmed, and that I hoped it was true.

1 hour ago, (PS4)I420t said:

I personally think it looks stupid and wish it would get fixed.

If you like the skin but not the size, then there are other (and better) swords that can use it without it turning into an animu sized sword.

alternatively DE could add a toggle to switch between regular and animu size