Email out of service.

jamestar

Question

I travel to Poland last week and the use my friends computer to login the game. I came back to UK on 24th. My account need email code verification to login. The problem is my email end with @yahoo.cn. It have already out of service since Yahoo stop the service. I try to change the email, but the support team’s questions I really cannot remember (for example, I really cannot remember the first two friends of my account, it was more than five years ago and I start to play warframe with a group of classmates) If I fail to change the email this time, is that means I can not change the email anymore?

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, jamestar said:

I travel to Poland last week and the use my friends computer to login the game. I came back to UK on 24th. My account need email code verification to login. The problem is my email end with @yahoo.cn. It have already out of service since Yahoo stop the service. I try to change the email, but the support team’s questions I really cannot remember (for example, I really cannot remember the first two friends of my account, it was more than five years ago and I start to play warframe with a group of classmates) If I fail to change the email this time, is that means I can not change the email anymore?

If you can't change it via your forum profile (the ability to do this is fairly new) then the support team is your only hope I think. If you have ever bought plat then you might be able to give them the payment card/method details as a way of verifying it is you account as generally those details are only known by you. The support team must have a couple of questions you can answer though even if they aren't the first questions they ask.