Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is The Current Status Of Warframe?

Aishi

Is the game satisfying to play in its current state? I've always found myself keeping an eye on patchnotes for anything big or enough time to pass that might spark up a sustained interest in playing again. Warframe is worth a little patience, and with some polish, is looking to be in great shape.

So what I'm wondering is, how is the game now? I'm not really asking for a recap of the patch notes, but maybe cherry picking some huge events or something as simple as how people are spending their time online at the moment. I left the beginning of U9 before any extra patches, so it's not too long of a stretch, maybe a month if not less. Been juggling FireFall and HearthStone so far and both of them have their perks, thought about jumping back on.

Sounds like things are happening. Any changes on Loki/Melee specifically?

I would ask in two days, that is when update 10 is coming out.

To be fair, it sounds quite vague, is this community speculation or confirmed?

Edited by Aishi

because ps4 release is near.

and DE will test U10 on us before deploying it for consoles. I don't think U10 will be in this friday, but i think it's gonna be next week.

I remember they gave us Vauban as a distraction while we waited for U8. I am thinking Mag is our U10 Vauban...

because ps4 release is near.

and DE will test U10 on us before deploying it for consoles. I don't think U10 will be in this friday, but i think it's gonna be next week.

I dunno, Nov. 15th is still pretty far away. You might be right tho, U10 is more likely next week.

As for this weekend, is it possible that Necro will be released or is that a U10 thing also?

They're developing a nasty habit of releasing something awesome, then quickly nerfing it to irrelevance.

For example, the new Grineer tilesets released in U9 were lots of fun and made wall running and trick jumping relevant which was alot of fun. All to quickly they added bridges and these weird ladder type things so now wall running is back to being fun but pointless.

The game is good and everyone enjoys playing it however i'm tired of getting stuck in walls, stuck in doors in the void, stuck in random plant pots, stuck in traffic and stuck sticking my warframe wherever it can be stuck when its sticky.

On the real side I think it's good but no matter how great the game gets I will be looking forward to patchnotes, updates and future content because I love what they release and can't wait to have more. More is better. Just like the commercials.

Edited by Completionist