Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons you hope to get primed next

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Another prime access has arrived and time to ask what's going to next? Equinox is highly likely next prime warframe but what about weapons? So what is everyone thinking is going to be our next prime weapons? I'm thinking we might get attica or a zhuge prime since there's no auto crossbow prime or to go with theme of equinox, dark split sword prime.

I throw in a wild guess that its gonna be a weapon of tenno origin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jokes aside, since melee is like 95% guaranteed, i'd like guandao or cassowar. As for 2nd weapon: aksomati, attica or maybe magnus\akmagnus. Thats what i'd like. Dont really care to guess what is it actually gonna be.

• Like 1

One of my favorites is the Lacera, haven't had a primed blade and whip either (though there probably are still some categories open for it anyway).

Aside from that I have to go with the Panthera as well, two of my favorite weapons. Though there are probably weapons more thematic for the next priming.

• Like 1

Jaw Sword prime or Pangolin Sword prime. Preferably Crit or Status viable.

The heavy blades have 3 primed ones. Outside the standalone Dakra Prime one of the biggest weapon classes only has a Founder's Exclusive left.

Also, there's no Status Single Sword so it would be nice to have one.

Another thing that would be nice to see primed would be another Sentinel (Shade or Dethcube) or perhaps the Panthera for a change.

Zenith Prime as a symbol of the day aspect/Zenith-Dark Split Sword Prime as the night aspect/Nadir.

Zenith Prime could be obtainable for whoever already has the base version mastered.

But this is not probable to happen as DE can't handle the salt Zenith Prime would bring.

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

They did something like that with spira. It came out and became primed really soon after.

That was China Frame Founder stuff. Whatever they do does not effect the game proper. Also this was what 1-2 years since Warframe first came out? Not much of a backlog of weapons to be primed as we do now.