Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons you hope to get primed next

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

I sure would like Daikyu Prime or Stalker's weapons (possibly made an umbra version instead of prime if that doesn't work with the current canon lore and Stalker didn't use those) but don't really think they have much to do with the frame's theme.

Anyways, if Stalker mode was released with the Stalker helmet or frame in the drop tables, it would make sense to release the weapons along with those or at the same time, maybe requiring another story mission to be completed.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

As an addition to my previous post, it would be appreciated if Baro provided relics for dissecting the Nami Skyla Prime, with Nami Solo Prime and Skyla Prime as individual weapons to provide alternative Primes for both Machete and Dagger class melee. Hopefully DE figures it out somehow.

Also single Fang Prime, Kama Prime, Bolto Prime.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

As an addition to my previous post, it would be appreciated if Baro provided relics for dissecting the Nami Skyla Prime, with Nami Solo Prime and Skyla Prime as individual weapons to provide alternative Primes for both Machete and Dagger class melee. Hopefully DE figures it out somehow.

Would be nicer if you could use different stances (dual sword, dagger or machete) to select which combination to use on the Nami Skyla Prime

Most likelythe weapons that came with Equinox Release which was Harpak Culstar and Ack and Blunt one of these for sure i'd love to see an ignis prime maybe a stalker weapon imagine a Dread Prime or despair prime with increased accuracy and and less recoil and some buffs to them stats show some love to these old weapons that people love to use still 

why not make a brand new weapon that hasn't bean released either or even make them nun chunks into a prime with a lil whip action on them who knows

Daikyu Prime would be nice. Would love to see a Dragon Nikana Prime just to shut people up who keep saying Dragon Nikana is a Nikana variant. Attica Prime would be cool too seeing we don't have a single crossbow prime. Or how about a Whip Prime? It's been a while since we had a Prime weapon that has no non-Prime version.

On 2018-12-30 at 2:39 AM, (XB1)Lwyu said:

Rather than the mainstream weapons or weapons people are constantly begging for Id rather the weapons that where left in the dust to get primes to refufill their glory.

Dual Ether prime, Ether dagger prime, dark dagger prime, etc.

Just realized we only have one prime dagger weapon

45 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Just realized we only have one prime dagger weapon

Exactly and all everyone keeps asking for are more recent or common types of weapons it sucks lmao, the community is forgetting all the OG weapons , Heat dagger prime anyone? lolol.

On 2018-12-29 at 1:32 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Another prime access has arrived and time to ask what's going to next? Equinox is highly likely next prime warframe but what about weapons? So what is everyone thinking is going to be our next prime weapons? I'm thinking we might get attica or a zhuge prime since there's no auto crossbow prime or to go with theme of equinox, dark split sword prime.

Stardavar and Daikyu.

The only change to the Daikyu prime should be raising the crit chance to 40% so a single crit mod takes it to 100%

Leave all the other Daikyu stats alone, just buff the crit for prime.

Stardavar is literally just one of my favourite weapons to use and would love a more viable version of it.

• Like 1

On 2018-12-30 at 4:39 PM, (XB1)Lwyu said:

Rather than the mainstream weapons or weapons people are constantly begging for Id rather the weapons that where left in the dust to get primes to refufill their glory.

Dual Ether prime, Ether dagger prime, dark dagger prime, etc.

They would need to be some seriously OP buffs to make people spin to win with such small weapons.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-29 at 3:05 PM, (PS4)theframpton5 said:

I know it is a grineer weapon but I would like to see the Brakk primed. Also I was thinking it would be cool for an Ivara prime, but even now she is the best frame there is so making her even better with a prime is kind of a mute point.

Remember, kids: 1. Prime doesn't mean "Tenno" or "Orokin", it means "built with Orokin tech". 2. Literally anything can be primed, even Grakata. Just give the Grineer some time to make progress on Orokin tech (Seer and Twin Rogga are best attempts but it's already something!)