Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons you hope to get primed next

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

1 hour ago, Xenophil said:

Remember, kids: 1. Prime doesn't mean "Tenno" or "Orokin", it means "built with Orokin tech". 2. Literally anything can be primed, even Grakata. Just give the Grineer some time to make progress on Orokin tech (Seer and Twin Rogga are best attempts but it's already something!)

Then why has all primes been only tenno weapons so far?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Xenophil said:

Remember, kids: 1. Prime doesn't mean "Tenno" or "Orokin", it means "built with Orokin tech". 2. Literally anything can be primed, even Grakata. Just give the Grineer some time to make progress on Orokin tech (Seer and Twin Rogga are best attempts but it's already something!)

Wrong, You don't see any Prime after Seer (Cap . Vor's weapon) and that is Grineer tech and Orokin tech put together, and its not about being primed. Prime means it's the first   Most of the Tenno's arsenal comes from the Orokin empire as we where their soldiers, but you wouldn't arm an entire army with all the good stuff (Prime) Thus the regular (Tenno) arms and Warframes where made, so even most regular. The corpus and Grineer weapons we have are either from some shipment we stole, blueprint we hack or merchant that sold to us (Darvo). 

27 minutes ago, DimosZargarda said:

I would like to see some energy weapons, like the Lenz. Opticor or Ferox, but they are too strong to be primed I guess, maybe they should just add prime skins for them instead hehehe

a lot of weapons were too strong to be primed. that didn't prevented DE from priming them. every tenno weapon will be primed one day, so... not really a reason. if some of these weapons you named is Corpus or grineer, it's not because they are too strong. it's because grineer or corpus weapon aren't ever primed, just that.

On 2019-01-12 at 5:09 AM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Then why has all primes been only tenno weapons so far?

Already told you, Grineer and Corpus are not smart enough to use Orokin tech yet. Grineer attempts are just weird hybrids while Corpus already did at least one prime (Helios) and 2 somewhat good hybrids (oxium osprey, fusion MOA).

On 2019-01-01 at 11:45 PM, Edged said:

Am I the only one actually wanting for Kunai Prime? It's the only starter weapon that doesn't have a prime. It's been 5 long years. And also, we don't a single Prime machete

Gazal Prime Machete with a Primed Version of the Armor and Jinn alt-skin would be awesome.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

• 1 month later...

I want a Daikyu Prime. There is just something about that bow, the non-prime version is... well... almost good. It feels good, looks good, just needs a little something more. Which is Daikyu Prime... 🙂

Also want a set of bow mods, applicable to bows only. For example: it feels slightly "off" to me that you can get energy from headshots with [Sharpshooter] using a sniper RIFLE, but not using a bow...

3 hours ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

Stalker weapons maybe? I mean they’re tenno themed weapons. At least that way I’ll get the hate scythe......it’s been 2 and a half years give it up already 😭😭😭😭

and we still need a primed slash based bow, too.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ImTheOx said:

Its probably going to be Stradavar and DeathCube. 

Tonbo is comming with Inaros

Lacera with Titania

Daikyu with Ivara

Shaku and Zhuge with Nezha

at least thats a high chance by logic. 

THe shaku is the Equinox spectre's weapon,  following the logic it should be the next prime weapon. BTW Nezha is a chinese frame so a chinese weapon is more suitable for him(Zhuge is, shaku is not).

Edited by bibmobello