Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspended from clan chat?

--PV--Arc

Question

It says I am suspended from clan chat. Region chat , alliance , etc work as they should. I haven't posted anything bad on my clan chat apart from casual talk. Did the game suspend me or some person? If it's a person how can I know who did it? It just says you have been suspended and nothing else. Not even a reason nor the person who did it.

Also is there any way to get back at the people who abuse their moderation powers like this?

Edited by Arc2199
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

Did the game suspend me or some person?

A person.

31 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

If it's a person how can I know who did it?

I don't think you can, unless they choose to tell you.

32 minutes ago, Arc2199 said:

Also is there any way to get back at the people who abuse their moderation powers like this?

Perhaps this is slightly revealing of the reason for it. 
No, there's no real way to get back at them since any form of behavior from you can be reported to DE and you'll face the consequences. And reporting the person for banning you from clan chat will get you nowhere since DE doesn't get involved with clan affairs.

3 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

A person.

I don't think you can, unless they choose to tell you.

Perhaps this is slightly revealing of the reason for it. 
No, there's no real way to get back at them since any form of behavior from you can be reported to DE and you'll face the consequences. And reporting the person for banning you from clan chat will get you nowhere since DE doesn't get involved with clan affairs.

The fact that the game doesn't tell you who suspended you is a terrible thing that's been overlooked by DE. I can understand that DE doesn't want to get involved but it should not be allowed to suspend someone without them knowing it. An automated message would've been fine. Now I'm here wondering who's the intolerant jerk who thinks he's above everyone who are having a casual chat.

• Like 1

Clan chat... that will be someone of a 'higher rank' in the clan. 

It can be assigned (in the clan settings) to whatever rank you want but at default the highest 1 or 2 ranks (iirc) are 'chat moderators' for the clan chat. 

So basically someone in your clan banned you.

• Like 1