Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we mod dual pistols individually?

10-N0

Just as the title says, it would be amazing to be able to mod dual pistols individually. It will give us the option to carry more elemental damage and use those Akvasto/ Aklato/ Dual toxocyst etc. I believe it will be fun to use those specially against ORB MOM. Just an idea.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 10-N0 said:

it would be amazing to be able to mod dual pistols individually

It would, and then you could proc different elements on alternating shots. It sounds like a really cool idea.

Probably won't happen though as dual weapons are not really two guns, they're really a new gun that (even when single handed) fires twice as fast with twice the clip but a much slower reload.

5 hours ago, 10-N0 said:

I believe it will be fun to use those specially against ORB MOM

Yes, but the new mechanic to do just that (ground arch guns) isn't exactly finished, so it's probably better for them to fix that first.

% status chance needs to be removed and the way some procs work changed. Two pistols with different elements shouldn´t be as effective as a rifle with one element for example. Otherwise definitely yes. Each weapon should have his own modslots.In my opinion it was always irrational to introduce dual pistols as a new weapon with individual mastery and stats (aside from firerate and accuracy maybe). Same for melee.

Edited by Arcira