Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preparing Arch Gun for new Update on console and best nullifier kill weapon

(PSN)Midcall

Hey,

i try to get ready for all new stuff coming on console, since arch guns ll be a part of the new update i want to go in and forma 1 with every love lt needs to be very good. any suggestions on what i should pick?

Nullifier bubbles everywhere. Thats what i know for sure after some toroid grind.  What would be your top 3 best weapons (pref. secondaries) to deal with them ? i never doing this again without having a good nullifier bubble kill weapon with me.

i did lot of eidolon farming (  800 hydro caps) , but took a little break now. back in the day i was unairu whisp chroma. my amp wasnt that important usually  for  the things i dd, but i remember i played for volt long time too, and simple question: is 223 still the king of those amps? which arcane would u actually recommend on that amp ?

Have a good time tenno

Imperator Vandal for your Arch-gun. Make sure to get Sabot Rounds when the update hits your console. Punch Through is very good for the legs of the Orb Mother. It can be transmuted and it also drops from Phase 3 with a 1.25% drop chance.

Nullifiers can be dealt with by so many weapons that there are no specifically special weapons. Fire Rate burns them faster.

Virtuous Shadow on your Amp, but Amps are not required for Orb Mothers.

Edited by Voltage

+1 for Imperator Vandal, it was buffed for Crit, it doesn't have self-damage like the grattler if you shoot too close and its reserve ammo is at 1200 and 300 per magazine, its hitscan type, get sabot rounds and there's your minigun-like weapon.