DEAR DE, isnt it time to add Skill Chains?

(PSN)jedion

either solo skill chains or Team Base skill chains

lets say Saryn combined with Frost abilities can create a Viral explosion.......... would be very interesting and adds more team play, I know it will be difficult to apply this in game but like before when I asked for more shinny metallic frames and people were saying "its impossible they would have to change their engine" well its here now and its a lot better than leathery looking frames.

Then the meta gets ahold of what the ideal combo is for any given content and anything else becomes "objective" garbage. People then have to be careful that they don't screw up someone else's combo. Every new frame then has to be designed with every other frame in mind.

Cosmetics and how materials and textures are rendered is very different from game affecting changes.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Then the meta gets ahold of what the ideal combo is for any given content and anything else becomes "objective" garbage. People then have to be careful that they don't screw up someone else's combo. Every new frame then has to be designed with every other frame in mind.

Oh no, proper team cohesion and interesting setups. My mobile defense that I sit AFK at with Limbo is now even easier!

Pubs complain about getting in the way of each other anyways.

Edited by Voltage

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Oh no, proper team cohesion and interesting setups. My mobile defense that I sit AFK at with Limbo is now even easier!

Pubs complain about getting in the way of each other anyways.

If you are looking for team cohesion, why are you playing Warframe?

Interesting setups... where might those be? There are legions of people who think there is nothing in the game beyond the meta, that anything that threatens the current meta is automatically terrible and bad for the game.

• Like 1

The only problem with that, this would add forced synergies which are already within a single frame's kit just add to the ability spam.

But if they would be only visual effects, that's fine.

I would rather like four more abilities added to each frame to make them more complex, without creating more problems with a forced premade meta.