Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum prices for players in nigeria

Frondred

Svasdo-lah, I'm from Nigeria, minimum wage here is about 49$ a month. I think you all are wonderful developers and you're doing a good job but could you please (kruna metta) consider reduced prices for plat and or prime access? Dah-dap I love you guys regardless of the outcome. Eh the strange stuff is ostroni. Sho-lah. also when will my space mum come back?

4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Sounds like you should go to your government for a higher minimum wage.

I work freelance so I earn anywhere from 0$-300$ a month.. yes I'm paid usd. and I'm in med school. also some people are pushing for higher wages...

Edited by Frondred
some extra stuff i thought i added

1 minute ago, Rawbeard said:

can't do that without putting Nigeria in its own server economy and unlike china I doubt there is enough of a playerbase to warrant such an investment 😞

server economy? yeah there are very few players.. i know like 3 though.. and russia and brazil [or is it mexico?] have reduced prices... thats precedent..

Prime access is also between 1/4th to 1/10th of average monthly earnings in good parts of Eu slavic lands depending on if you work locally or are outsourced while e.g. Swiss, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Norway got around 5 times the starting monthly income, still doesnt mean slavlands should get it cheaper or that the Swiss should pay more.

What would be nice tho is to remove the price pumped/"premium product psychology" scheme with the 75% "sales".

• 3 weeks later...