Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant buy prime vault off website

Frug10

Question

Hey, trying to buy prime vault off website using either visa and or paypal. the package with prime mag and nova.

the error its giving me is "unfortunately an error has occurred, please try again later?

i also tried with 2 different types of browsers. not sure what the problem is.. 

edit: i want to throw my money at your face, but your STORE ISNT WORKING! ? 

Edited by Frug10

6 answers to this question

I'm actually having the same problem, but through steam

I thought it was an error on steams side, since I get redirected to warframes frequent payment issues page after trying to log in to steam, but perhaps it's on DE's side

tried it multiple times already, waiting 15+ minutes each time with no success

5 minutes ago, Aktriaz said:

I'm actually having the same problem, but through steam

I thought it was an error on steams side, since I get redirected to warframes frequent payment issues page after trying to log in to steam, but perhaps it's on DE's side

tried it multiple times already, waiting 15+ minutes each time with no success

its been happening for a few hours for me already. no luck yet. i dont even wanna play the game untill i get prime vault lol. 

18 minutes ago, Frug10 said:

its been happening for a few hours for me already. no luck yet. i dont even wanna play the game untill i get prime vault lol. 

If you're a new player, I'd strongly advise against buying a prime vault right when you start. Getting a feel for the game mechanics, mods and the types of weapons/frames you like will help you plan your builds better. 

Most importantly, if it's just about getting the weapons and the frames, you can get them in game without having to pay any real money whatsoever, as the parts to craft them can be found in relics.

9 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

If you're a new player, I'd strongly advise against buying a prime vault right when you start. Getting a feel for the game mechanics, mods and the types of weapons/frames you like will help you plan your builds better. 

Most importantly, if it's just about getting the weapons and the frames, you can get them in game without having to pay any real money whatsoever, as the parts to craft them can be found in relics.

60$ isnt much tbh. not when gaming is my hobby. plus that 1200 plat is nice to get plus all the other stuff. im a returning player after 5 years.. played the game when it first came out, only reason i didnt come back was i didnt think warframe would run on my current low end pc untill i tried it the other day.. works perfectly.

so it would be nice if the store would allow me to buy that prime vault package

2 minutes ago, MaileenKR said:

Sometimes it happens that DE seems to have payment-issues - even on Steam. For me its mostly on weekends, but its "fixed" after one or two hours. (for me at least)

thank you, hopefully thats the case, and hope it fixes soon.