Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Account got hacked,Help

Kiszer

Question

So i just logged into my account to find that alot of my stuff are missing including the high worth mods all maxed arcanes my plat and more, i opened a ticket but what are the is the chance im actually gonna get all my things back??

8 answers to this question

hace 3 horas, Kiszer dijo:

So i just logged into my account to find that alot of my stuff are missing including the high worth mods all maxed arcanes my plat and more, i opened a ticket but what are the is the chance im actually gonna get all my things back??

You can send a tickey so with luck DE find and ban the person , buy you have absolute no chance of getting your things back . The account security is your resposability .

4 hours ago, Kiszer said:

what are the is the chance im actually gonna get all my things back??

We can't answer that, that's up to Support. Hopefully they'll get to your ticket soon.
And a tip for the future; use a very difficult password that you don't use anywhere else. For example 85|;w.U8-^;s8%tt+^l. Another tip: don't use this exact example, lol.

4 hours ago, Kiszer said:

My account got hacked

How can such things happen?

I am playing online games for about 10 years now. Using the internet for 20 years and never had this happen to me.

Did you ever share your email? I mean that's how you login in the first place...If you did...well no can help you. Second stage is your password. I never used the same one for contected sites like my email password is different from warframes.

Third, there is 2FA.

I mean come on...hacked? One of my above points must have been violated by yourself.

Anyway I hope DE can solve your problem and you learned your lesson.

Protip: change your email, set a new password and activate 2FA

• Like 1

I have been using the internet for over 20  years myself  and been playing games for over 15

never had that happen to me either, and no I dont share my  email info  had a "weak" password or even the same password as something else.

this is really random for me and it seems like whoever logged into my account knew exactly what they are taking.

Edited by Kiszer
  • Like 1