NEW WARFRAME = Mark THE Zucc

-Sentient-

Passive: Mark the zuccberg wont get detected in Spy and will get 50% crit chance everytime he hacks and alarm

Zucc - mark the zucc will suck enemies and eat them,after they are eaten zucc will deploy them and be friendly

Data Steal : mark the zucc will steal data from enemies from 100 meters away and exposes their weak points,shooting a weak point will trigger another data steal

Battery charge below the zucc butt: Zucc will invoke an exalted battery that will increase energy by 100 

ShapeShift; reptilain : zucc will convert into a fearless reptilian that will get 50% crit chance and 50+ attack speed and inmune to status effects

health 200

robotic shield 1000

armor 100

energy 666

gimme ur thots on this wf

meta or non meta¡?

Edited by -Sentient-
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, -Sentient- said:

Passive: Mark the zuccberg wont get detected in Spy and will get 50% crit chance everytime he hacks and alarm

Zucc - mark the zucc will suck enemies and eat them,after they are eaten zucc will deploy them and be friendly

Data Steal : mark the zucc will steal data from enemies from 100 meters away and exposes their weak points,shooting a weak point will trigger another data steal

Battery charge below the zucc butt: Zucc will invoke an exalted battery that will increase energy by 100 

ShapeShift; reptilain : zucc will convert into a fearless reptilian that will get 50% crit chance and 50+ attack speed and inmune to status effects

health 200

robotic shield 1000

armor 100

energy 666

gimme ur thots on this wf

meta or non meta¡?

Eudico: sparky, if you happen to meet Zuud ask her if we're still on for tonight

Zucc: she is not, she is dating Legs

Eudico: how do you....?

Zucc: ..........

Edited by Olphalarepth

Alternate ult:

(4) But you agreed to it in the TOS! - logs a random squad mates marketplace browsing activity and sells it to Nef Anyo so that he may introduce more targeted ads, generating passive credit gains 

Edited by Thaelyn2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, -Sentient- said:

it isn't  u edgelord

this is for everyone

by everyone

MWDT (Make Warframe Dank Again)

...no, I'm being serious. This should probably be in off-topic.

And I know calling me an 'edgelord' is probably just a poor attempt at a joke, but I still feel the need to confirm that I am not, in fact, an 'edgelord'.

Heck, my favorite color is lime green, that is the least edgy color to have ever not been edgy.