Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a pvp mode with pve mobility system and stats

Naftal

So let me try this again this year.

The best thing about Warframe ever for me was pre-U18 conclave 2.0, when the mobility system was same as it is with pve without nerfed sliding etc.

I'd like to play pvp again but I can't have fun in any way with the nerfed mobility system.

Can we have at least one deathmatch mode that uses the normal warframe mobility system and stats? I think it's very unfair that you removed it. You should've just added this slower version next to it, not to replace it.

Mostly the slide I think needs to be de-gimped and we need mobility mods that dont lose so much from our health and shield pool. I  don't even know why they need that counter balance, it makes us paper thin if we want to go anywhere near the same speed. The problem I think is that it seems like the slide in conclave doesn't go any faster than your sprint, while normally in PVE the slide actually gives you a boost of mobility at the loss of directional control. I don't see any reason why not to have it that way - slide is hardly op - people's trajectories are more predictable than a bullet jump.