Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Chroma so my friend starts playing the game again

PotatoWithLuck

Okay so, me and my friend started playing the game a while ago and I really want him to get back into the game. He's really hard headed and doesn't want to get back into the game because claims that Chroma is unplayable since his rework, and wants him to get buffed and gets "playable" again.

I really want to play with him again but I just don't know how to get him back because there is no way of Chroma getting buffed any time soon, so if ANY DE staff is reading this I'd really appreciate if you gave chroma some funny buff, like for example; 5 dmg buff for his abilities or 0.01 movement speed buff, something like those. Doesn't have to be anything big or absurd, just something to show him that I really want to play with him again and have a good time.. 

Anyways thank you for reading this thread even though it's something so ridiculous to ask for. 😁

- Fellow Tenno 

• Like 1

It certainly sucks that they completely butchered frames like Chroma and Ember into near-unplayability. But it doesn't seem like DE cares about the community, or bringing any form of balance to this game.

Come on, even Zephyr and Wukong are in a better place than Chroma and Ember.
Maybe they will correct their mistakes one day so more people start joining the game instead of leaving.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NeopetsMaster4432 said:

It certainly sucks that they completely butchered frames like Chroma and Ember into near-unplayability. But it doesn't seem like DE cares about the community, or bringing any form of balance to this game.

Come on, even Zephyr and Wukong are in a better place than Chroma and Ember.
Maybe they will correct their mistakes one day so more people start joining the game instead of leaving.

unplayable how?

• Like 2

On 2018-12-30 at 1:17 PM, PotatoWithLuck said:

Okay so, me and my friend started playing the game a while ago and I really want him to get back into the game. He's really hard headed and doesn't want to get back into the game because claims that Chroma is unplayable since his rework, and wants him to get buffed and gets "playable" again.

I really want to play with him again but I just don't know how to get him back because there is no way of Chroma getting buffed any time soon, so if ANY DE staff is reading this I'd really appreciate if you gave chroma some funny buff, like for example; 5 dmg buff for his abilities or 0.01 movement speed buff, something like those. Doesn't have to be anything big or absurd, just something to show him that I really want to play with him again and have a good time.. 

Anyways thank you for reading this thread even though it's something so ridiculous to ask for. 😁

- Fellow Tenno 

Iam building this one :)

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma_Prime/t_30_3220232021_12-4-10-59-2-3-411-6-10-479-1-10-615-9-5-779-8-5-857-0-5-860-5-5-873-7-10-875-3-10_857-4-479-7-59-5-875-16-12-8-860-4-411-8-873-16-779-14-615-5_0/en/1-0-64/194045/0

not played Chroma much .. so i give it an new try

because i blew at fortuna bountys ( Thanks to Profit taker spider i felt small with almost every warframe i have . time to adjust i gues )

don't let your friend stay away becuase of an underpowered warframe that you just can adjust to an overpowered warframe .. 

not much of an big deal .. just build the right deck and your friend will be playing once again

Edited by -_Highlander_-
forgot my link woopsy