Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME BATTLE ROYALE

Topkiller20

We could add some more Fun/Cancer on the game by adding Tenno Royale on the game (Conclave).

Some examples would be like the Map Fortuna is decently big for about  30 - 50 People. Although some people will not like that idea.

We could use warframes that don't one-shot other frames or unequip them with mods.(Saryn for example).

and the guns could be normal guns from Tenno Lab or the MK1 guns with Special mods that can be bought with points from the conclave manager on any relay.

Just now, Topkiller20 said:

We could add some more Fun/Cancer on the game by adding Tenno Royale on the game (Conclave).

Some examples would be like the Map Fortuna is decently big for about  30 - 50 People. Although some people will not like that idea.

We could use warframes that don't one-shot other frames or unequip them with mods.(Saryn for example).

and the guns could be normal guns from Tenno Lab or the MK1 guns with Special mods that can be bought with points from the conclave manager on any relay.

Oh please no.

Just now, Topkiller20 said:

Why not :)))) it could be fun

It will just turn the game into mega cancer like fortnite.

Edit : There are so many other battle royale games too, please let warframe be warframe. i play warframe for warframe and you should play warframe for warframe too.

Edited by (XB1)SavvyDeath
Wanted to mention something

6 minutes ago, Topkiller20 said:

i know fortnite its cancer but the conclave seems way too low and many people dont play at all lunaro was an idea but people got bored and the original pvp is bad

Conclave is empty because warframe players don't want pvp, so adding more options does not help.

16 minutes ago, Topkiller20 said:

Some examples would be like the Map Fortuna is decently big for about  30 - 50 People.

And who would host this? Certainly not DE , because servers are kinda expensive.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb K4RN4:

Conclave is empty because warframe players don't want pvp, so adding more options does not help.

And who would host this? Certainly not DE , because servers are kinda expensive.

we could try or something 😛 but it seems clear to me i just gave an opinion 😛

vor 3 Minuten schrieb HugintheCrow:

oh my bad

it`s just that i already read trough all of them

and since your posting here i guess you`re also wasting your time

Edited by -VS-Tora