Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this shield bug known?

Ryim_Drykeon

I constantly enter into missions and partway through my shields will no longer return to their modded state (with using Vigor, Primed Vigor, or Redirection), but only to the base shield rating.

Is this a known issue, or something new? I really don't rely on shields a lot, so may have had this happen before and just never noticed. Or is there a workaround to fix it (and no, tested dying to fix and it doesn't, hah).

Otherwise, I'll just yank any shield mods since they're not doing a thing anyway.

And asking here just for info, not to submit a bug report. If it's new, I'll work up more details and then submit a report thread in Bugs.

Edit with more information::

(Not tested with other frames as of yet. Will update if/when I get to that)

With Mesa Prime (fully ranked) I am constantly losing Shields permanently during missions. Tested two ways::

1) With no shield mods, her shields are 225 at rank 30. When the bug hits, they drop to 112.

2) With a fully ranked Primed Vigor, her shields are 390 (225 + [220% of her base 75] 165). When the bug hits, they drop to 195.

Shields never come back, even through a death/revive. The lower shields can still receive overshields, but return to the lower bugged setting once they wear off.

Mods for the frame are:: Rejuvenation, Power Drift, Streamline, Augur Message, Augur Reach, Staggering Shield, Primed flow, Umbral Intensify, Cunning Drift and Primed Vigor (Vitality for the base shield test).

Edited by Ryim_Drykeon
More info

10 minutes ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

I constantly enter into missions and partway through my shields will no longer return to their modded state (with using Vigor, Primed Vigor, or Redirection), but only to the base shield rating.

Is this a known issue, or something new? I really don't rely on shields a lot, so may have had this happen before and just never noticed. Or is there a workaround to fix it (and no, tested dying to fix and it doesn't, hah).

Otherwise, I'll just yank any shield mods since they're not doing a thing anyway.

And asking here just for info, not to submit a bug report. If it's new, I'll work up more details and then submit a report thread in Bugs.

Are you sure these weren't just overshields you lost?

5 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Which missions, and can you point to anything specific that you are doing when it happens?

Been running Hive mission on Eris, Naeglar. Just ranking MR fodder as I like Hive missions. I've not noticed anything specific that triggers it. I've been trying to recreate it, but by the time I notice that my shields are not going back to where they should, I have no idea how long that's been.

Edited by Ryim_Drykeon

2 hours ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

Well, this is half, so may be that, but isn't that a temporary debuff? I'll go have a look at info on the Hives

. Thanks for that info

Not temporary. A cold Hive applies a debuff similar to the cold effect that happens in many other situations (like Reactor sabotage or sometimes during invasions) It will severely decrease your shields.