General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Profit-Taker Phase 4 "No Damage" Glitch

BL4CKN0ISE

I usually play Valkyr for Phase 4, but about 5% of the time or so her Talons will do no damage after you destroy the last 6 pylons. It's like the pylons are still up, but only for her Talons. Normal weapons still work, so I think it's just specific to her and maybe other exalted weapons, but I haven't tested them yet. Please fix ASAP. She's my favorite to use because of her high damage and perfect IPS damage spread. It just ruins the mission for me once her talons stop working. Thank you.

3 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

I usually play Valkyr for Phase 4, but about 5% of the time or so her Talons will do no damage after you destroy the last 6 pylons. It's like the pylons are still up, but only for her Talons. Normal weapons still work, so I think it's just specific to her and maybe other exalted weapons, but I haven't tested them yet. Please fix ASAP. She's my favorite to use because of her high damage and perfect IPS damage spread. It just ruins the mission for me once her talons stop working. Thank you.

You do realize that you're supposed to use Arch-Guns to damage Profit-Taker once its' shields are down, right?

14 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

You do realize that you're supposed to use Arch-Guns to damage Profit-Taker once its' shields are down, right?

Seriously? 🤔

I never said anything about shields. I was very clear...

18 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

about 5% of the time or so her Talons will do no damage after you destroy the last 6 pylons. It's like the pylons are still up, but only for her Talons. Normal weapons still work...

Why would normal weapons work if the shields were down? Why would her Talons work most of the time if the shields were down? I really wasn't trying to start a discussion, which is why this is posted in "Fortuna Bugs". 

Edited by BL4CKN0ISE

On 2018-12-30 at 7:00 PM, BL4CKN0ISE said:

I think it's just specific to her and maybe other exalted weapons

as far as i can tell, the exalted weapons are not at fault - or, this problem can pop up by other mens too. what i saw so far of this bug is that "something" that happens while the pylons are deployed is responsible for this. the pylons get out, one can destroy them too, but when all are gone the spider is still invulnerable and stays this way - though yes, the damage numbers do on some occasions still come up with normal weapon fire.

i suspected so far, that the "something" is when the spider is standing on... uneven ground (like half on a hill or in the water) when she fires out the pylons. only ever happened during one of the two pylon-phases for me. if you are not the host of the match the only possible way to circumvent  i found is that going into one owns instance or if the host leaves and the rest of the team goes into a new one together - sometimes the spider is bugged out in some other ways (like you can kill her without even getting the 2nd pylon-phase or any countdown).

anyway, this is one several annoying bugs with the mission (some others where luckily already fixed).

• 3 weeks later...