Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insert the Cephalon Capture maps into the Annihilation/Team Annihilation map rotation

(XBOX)The Repo Man151

Some of DE's best designed maps are locked behind the least played conclave mode for no reason. There are already Cephalon Capture maps in the Annihilation map rotation, such as Corpus Outpost and Infested Frigate. Why can't maps like Cephalon Spires, Gas Works, and Shrine be in the map rotation for Annihilation and Team Annihilation? This is probably the easiest thing DE can do to improve the Quality of Life in Conclave.

Edited by (XB1)Karolus XII
  • Like 1

We need more variety in the game types that people play rather than the ones people dont play. Annihalation and team annihalation need more maps. Just take the maps ou of cephalon capture and add them to team and regular annihalation. These maps are not only larger and have more vertical room, but combined with the already existing maps will offer more variety of playstyles and movement. 🙂

• Like 2

Conclave isn't about Quality of Life....it's about the Quality of Death, please bring those maps to Team Annihilation and Annihilation  so that those of us that aren't as great at this still have something to keep playing for, I like killing in conclave and I understand i die  but, i'd like to die more often in different maps....

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, (XB1)Karolus XII said:

Some of DE's best designed maps are locked behind the least played conclave mode for no reason. There are already Cephalon Capture maps in the Annihilation map rotation, such as Corpus Outpost and Infested Frigate. Why can't maps like Cephalon Spires, Gas Works, and Shrine be in the map rotation for Annihilation and Team Annihilation? This is probably the easiest thing DE can do to improve the Quality of Life in Conclave.

I agree they do need to insert the maps from other game modes, they are pretty balanced fir other game modes such as Annilation and Team Annilation. They are also some of the nicest Tile Sets in the game. Please add them to other modes !

On 2018-12-30 at 1:32 PM, (XB1)co0l guy said:

I agree they do need to insert the maps from other game modes, they are pretty balanced fir other game modes such as Annilation and Team Annilation. They are also some of the nicest Tile Sets in the game. Please add them to other modes !

Yes. If some CtC maps are already in the Annihilation/Team Annihilation map rotation, then why not add the other maps? Especially when they were already in the rotation before and functioned well.