Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Hitscan "bullet" weapons having usable energy color

Futurehero

Hmm, probably shouldn't tie it to Energy color. Some of my weapons, particularly of Grineer manufacturing, I would want the normal tracer color. But, I could go for a 'Projectile Color Picker', which would determine the colors of projectiles and hit-scan tracers.

Edited by Krion112

24 minutes ago, Krion112 said:

Hmm, probably shouldn't tie it to Energy color. Some of my weapons, particularly of Grineer manufacturing, I would want the normal tracer color. But, I could go for a 'Projectile Color Picker', which would determine the colors of projectiles and hit-scan tracers.

I see your point, but consider we're talking about weapon energy color, not warframe's.

So like, with the Dera, you can color your energy shots. I am proposing the same thing for ,let's say, the Braton.

If you like the default, keep the color to the default,

On 2018-12-30 at 12:54 PM, Futurehero said:

I see your point, but consider we're talking about weapon energy color, not warframe's.

So like, with the Dera, you can color your energy shots. I am proposing the same thing for ,let's say, the Braton.

If you like the default, keep the color to the default,

Their point is that they like to add a custom energy color to the weapons (affecting some of the lights) without changing tracer color.

If tracer color is customizable via energy color, they can ONLY use the default, and can't customize it anymore.

Should be simple to add a little option toggle for "show custom tracers" next to the one for enabling/disabling melee elemental shaders.