General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Imperator vandal forma'd to negative capacity

SirAyther

I wanted to make my arch gun better for the orb fights; so I selected 7th mod slot for a v polarity. To the best of my recollection the game showed no forma slot conversion. I then toggle to B set then back to A set. I put a mod in the v slot and took a screenshot.

https://sta.sh/01b4uot1zwgu

This was done in the back room of Fortuna.

Exited to orbiter still negative mod capacity. 

The reason it is negative is because the total capacity of all the mods equipped is 52 which is 12 more than the maximum. Sometimes when you forma a weapon it fails to take off some mods and leads to this negative effect; to fix you just remove some mods until it is no longer negative.

12 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

The reason it is negative is because the total capacity of all the mods equipped is 52 which is 12 more than the maximum. Sometimes when you forma a weapon it fails to take off some mods and leads to this negative effect; to fix you just remove some mods until it is no longer negative.

Not true for Archguns. There's no reason for the player to "fix" anything. Just use as is and it will be fine. DE will probably fix at some point, but right now it just does this sometimes. I'm just saying the negative capacity doesn't mean anything at this time. I've experienced this with a few Archguns since the latest Fortuna update. 

Modding/Forma'ing stuff from the Heavy Weapon slot seems to be buggy as hell. Had a -7/60 on my Fluctus the other day after swapping polarities, and sometimes Loadouts A/B/C are not even taken into account (Put some mods in your B setup, switch to A, come back to B, boom no mod at all !).

Better to mod your Archgun from the Archgun slot directly.

Edited by Chewarette