Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm in a pickle.

Acculiterary

Question

And you could drive for a nickle. (I hate that commercial)

I was debating what was the best frame for the balance of taking ad giving damage. I chose Chroma prime at first. Not bad to be honest but his EHP isn't that great without a lot of Strength and when a Nullie passes by it kind of messes everything up. I used 2 r3 Guardians on him. Again, not bad but I still feel squishy when my powers go down in my opinion and after learning that raw damage isn't the best damage I kind of fuk'd myself as I bought the 2 with several Steam Cards. Which I won't be getting those anytime soon as they were from some distant relatives for Christmas which I need now that I saw that blinding your enemies and distantly attacking them was the best was to gain a hela Melee DPS as the same to kill lv 9999+'s. So, I chose Inaros and I wanted to get 2 r3 Arcane grace's but you know, I fukd myself XD Not that Inaros has better EHP than nidus, which is mission-impossible but he can also blind people and can tank to hell with his other abilities.

So what I was hoping to do was to trade my 2 r3 Guardians with someone (or sell for about 800-1kp as there are high bidders for r3 Grace's) for 2 r3 Graces. If someone does reply, thank you in advance as I am in a really tight spot rn ;)

6 answers to this question

Guardian isn't worth as much as Grace, if anything, a single Grace is worth 6 time as much than a single guardian in the current market.

If you're struggling with chroma of all things you might wanna review your build before putting all the EHP stress on only your arcanes.

Inaros and company, Nidus included, still get affected by Nullies, if you have problem with them, you'll encounter the same EHP problem with Inaros even with 2 R3 arcane grace.

As a side note, "Blinding your enemies and distantly attacking them" are like two complete opposite when it comes to melee damage, don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, but it's certainly not "Surviving against lv 9999+'s" off of EHP alone.

So yeah.... That ain't gonna work.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

I...what?

Reading this post was difficult unto itself, but I agree with the person above. You seem to be wanting two completely different things, and you really need to check your build before worrying about arcanes. Warframebuilder is a good resource -> http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes

Also, warframe.market is another useful resource, because if I'm getting your post correct you're asking to trade a couple common arcanes that average significantly less at max for a couple of legendary arcanes worth much, much more in the current economy. I don't think anyone is going to be doing that for you, sorry, but at least you have a goal to work towards. As a looter, Warframe is all about setting goals for yourself, so that's a good thing.

It doesn't, and shouldn't, take thousands of plat to make Chroma a tank though, so check the builds and go from there. As much as Arcane Grace can help tankier frames like Chroma and Inaros, you don't need it to be viable in high-level content.

On 2018-12-30 at 5:27 PM, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

As a side note, "Blinding your enemies and distantly attacking them" are like two complete opposite when it comes to melee damage.

Damn man. For someone who has more expertise than I do, you are quite the delinquent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYTSeKkIy0U