Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk is underpowered

(XBOX)XGN DrFeelGood

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

.. im very confused

in using baruuk hes effectively more powerful then Excalibur can radial disarm and sleep enemies and be impervious... 

Excalibur stands head and shoulders above him in damage capability, while Radial Blind is almost as powerful of a CC as Lull. He also gets 60% DR from the front with Exalted Blade out. Baruuk definitely has the better survivability, but Excalibur is on par or superior in everything else. 

5 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

Excalibur stands head and shoulders above him in damage capability, while Radial Blind is almost as powerful of a CC as Lull. He also gets 60% DR from the front with Exalted Blade out. Baruuk definitely has the better survivability, but Excalibur is on par or superior in everything else. 

I had to chuckle at the irony of this.

34 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

i dont see how honestly as ive used excal for years and i can easily surpass it , the augments toe xcal are all that will push him above and in that baruuk can get his own soon enough, they are very comparable frames in terms of use and damage 

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i dont see how 

slash procs without the aug, ridiculous ammounts of status with the aug

benefit from combo tho only direct melee hits contribute it, and since u arent sending enemies flying u'll get to add to ur combo with more ease then serene storm

again, doesnt send enemies flying

radial blind/howl is just superior 

Baruuk is definitely tankier tho