Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[24.2.6] Tyl Regor Sortie Bug

sv650racer

Fought Tyl Regor solo in Sortie all the way to the last stage, then he is nowhere to be found. His taunt messages kept repeating but guy was not there. I only started recording after 5 mins of nothing, had to abort mission.

check-a-look: 

Edited by sv650racer
  • Like 1

Same here. Done half a dozen time the Sortie Assassination mission, each aborted after 20 min of trying to get Tyl out of the two locked door (5 times on the upper, once on the lower). Health bar was not damaged enough to trigger phase 2...

Sometime he gets out when I hug the door, and I need to retreat to force him stay on level. Otherwise he gets again on the other side teleporting ad nauseam.

This happens sometime in the regular assassination, but without bothering much because I damage him enough quickly to trigger phases 2 and 3 and finish the assassination. But in Sortie, when the boss is lvl 100 and hard to take (within this Elemetal reduction mod that negate rad and toxin debuff), it is a very annoying bug.

Same here...

Tyl's pathing held alot of skips and starts as opposed to his normal teleports and he completely pathed himself out of the combat area more than once.

I finally gave up on this sortie after multiple tries because he wouldn't stay in the darn room.

Note: This is the second mission breaking bug I have seen on Uranus tilesets in this last week.

The first being issues with enemy generation and pathing on an exterminate mission with the enemy pathing leading me to what amounted to a black hole underwater that I couldn't /unstuck out of. 

2 hours ago, Padre_Akais said:

Same here...

Tyl's pathing held alot of skips and starts as opposed to his normal teleports and he completely pathed himself out of the combat area more than once.

I finally gave up on this sortie after multiple tries because he wouldn't stay in the darn room.

Note: This is the second mission breaking bug I have seen on Uranus tilesets in this last week.

The first being issues with enemy generation and pathing on an exterminate mission with the enemy pathing leading me to what amounted to a black hole underwater that I couldn't /unstuck out of. 

I noticed there is a lot of pathing issue with him due to him able to warp around all over the freaking place. You can actually tell there could be issues with the script itself as during the fight he would froze in a post and warp a few times randomly before going back to the fight state.

I am just so glad that I will never have to farm another Equinox again cause I can't imagine people trying to farm him for parts now....

This same issue happened to me as well as three others.  Was able to hit him sometimes thru door (punch through), and he would occasionally "charge" back through the door, but he would rubberband back to the other side of the door.  Tried killing him for 15 minutes, used ammo recharge consumables, but was unable to kill after a while because he was out of range of the door.