Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto turret air support cool down

3X073K

Hi folks , 

been playing a while and utilize the auto turret alot. Now i drop energy pizzas like crazy and spend recs to do so but when it comes to the Turret, it feels kinda weak. Now i understand u probably dont want us to have too much fun filling up maps with auto turrets, causes issues i get it, but these things are too weak to warrant a 10 minute wait, even more so if the first one got wrecked within a minute of deployment. 

Not asking for god mode OP crazy, just that these auto turrets could be better balanced to have significance when dropped. I spend more if i drop more, win plus win equals win. Revitalize the defense runs ! 

anyway, just opinions and feedback. who else is feeling this ? 

I feel you on the 10 minute wait time between deployments. When compared to the 5 minutes you wait between arc-gun usages it feels really off. I understand though that if the turret was to strong we might see alot of people shift over to the Xiphos and DE may not like that idea, though, I would say buff the abilitys of the other orbiters to make them more attractive and this wouldn't be a problem.