Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More orbiter decorations from Cetus

LordPantaloonsthe3rd

There are lots of items from around Cetus that we can get for standing but why dont we have more? There are plenty in Cetus that could be made available, I went around and grabbed some pics of stuff that I think should be added to whats already available.

7af8310483.jpg

dae7b62918.jpg21285c6bdd.jpg809c5a4ee5.jpg

More fruit, we only get a few different fruit baskets but theres more.

d1cdcdeb2a.jpg

(I know you can get a pot of blue spice already, was showing this for different colors and sizes)

8f90094c97.jpg

More spice colors and different sizes too.

1d224775db.jpg

I love these crystal chimes, why not make more of them out of the various crystals we can mine from the plains? Also who doesnt want a huge pile of eidolon breath in their orbiter. Thats not creepy at all.

ae7198475b.jpg

More rugs! big ones! not like that nice looking but bathmat sized one baro brought.

029167f754.jpg

Jugs of....tower...juice? whatever I want it anyways.

de039f00ad.jpgc6cacba6e2.jpg

These would be cool too.

Maybe we could also get some of the plants from plains in planters like the Nistlebrushes and Maprico trees.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, novalery said:

Cerus rugs are available from the platinum markets. As for drink jugs, if i’m not mistaken, are available at cetus. 

I missed the rugs when I went through the market but how big are they compared to the baro bathmat? Also there is a jug from the miner dude in cetus it doesnt have tower juice in it like the ones I showed and is shaped differently.

10 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

https://goo.gl/images/L6nxh

I just want that Ayatan that Sumbaat has at his table.

Definitely, its the coolest ayatan out of the bunch imo.

I would like more Cetus decorations. I kind of wish we could get more decorations period. Like with dojos, perhaps actual decorations for the orbiter.

I seriously want floorplans & variants. Ie  like one where we clean up the infested door, clean up the Helminth room so it isn't borderline an outbreak. One where we fix up the Orbiter as well.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

I would like more Cetus decorations. I kind of wish we could get more decorations period. Like with dojos, perhaps actual decorations for the orbiter.

I seriously want floorplans & variants. Ie  like one where we clean up the infested door, clean up the Helminth room so it isn't borderline an outbreak. One where we fix up the Orbiter as well.

orbiter makeovers sound nice, while were at it add some flatscreens, spinners and alligator skin upholstery.

22 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

I feel insulted, there is absolutely nothing "garish" about my decorating.

6734474f65.jpg

9b80ebced4.jpg

863ea591a9.jpg

7a900f089b.jpg

...my sensors are...BLEEDING... :surprised: :tongue:

Seriously though, thats pretty nice...reminds me I need to work on my quarters.

1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

well, more decorations are easy enough to add, right? it was mentioned that Conservation would be coming to the Plains, so Kuaka Floofs will likely be a thing too.

Thats pretty funny considering there was an achievement we could unlock by killing loads of them (and Condrocs).

27 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

I feel like im being attacked

No attack! It looks very nice! Seriously.

I say lively because the colors really come out. More so than any orbiters I've been to...

Well save for one Orokin themed one that was equal to an army of excaliburs using Radial blind all at once.

7 hours ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

alligator skin upholstery.

Don't know about alligator skin upholstery. Put a taxidermy option for the Venus wildlife, like we have for the Cetus fish would be nice instead of those stupid little stuffed animals floofs. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82