Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Repeller Systems Drop on more location.

TopSpeed

Repeller Systems are so hard to farm, but the issue is not just that is hard.

every time you doing the bounty you need to get back to the fortuna and get down the elevator and enter this plan room.

please make the bounty with multi phage and drop more loot at the same mission, also keep little duck on the surface, so we can start a new bounty without leaving the open map.

2 hours ago, TopSpeed said:

keep little duck on the surface

You mean put a representative of Vox Solaris on the surface? Little Duck can't just be standing around out in the open, it'd be too suspicious. All those people being together in the back room is already suspicious if anybody were to walk in.

10 hours ago, sir_deadlock said:

You mean put a representative of Vox Solaris on the surface? Little Duck can't just be standing around out in the open, it'd be too suspicious. All those people being together in the back room is already suspicious if anybody were to walk in.

it just a game , we need game macanic to not go back the same room every time.

Start farming something else and you'll be swimming in them. I for example have been farming the 3rd bounty for 4 days in a row now for the damn Sabot Rounds and am swimming in repeller systems. I have over 30 and I am max rank with the syndicate have all the amps from fortuna (some parts that need repeller systems built about 3-4 times to try different combos)

and I still have over 30 of em. At this point I started building gravimags to unlock all the archguns with all these excess repellers I have.

• 2 weeks later...