Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really, DE? You couldn't even extend Baro for the holiday break?

YpsitheFlintsider

30 minutes ago, YpsitheFlintsider said:

Nevermind that ending it at 9am on a Sunday is a poor choice in the first place, not budging on it is even worse. And if any Baro visit should've been extended, it's this one.

Warframe Christmas has been pretty disappointing.

Instead of the acolyte event we had double credits. Two trash Baros, and a free hood ornament for our chests.

Frustrating considering the acolyte event already exists and wouldn’t really require any work from them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Instead of the acolyte event we had double credits. Two trash Baros, and a free hood ornament for our chests.

Frustrating considering the acolyte event already exists and wouldn’t really require any work from them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe they realized that people don't play warframe during Xmas/Holidays... 

Something they finally done this year. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Why does everyone think baro does something special for the last visit of the year lately? DE said nothing about it, baro has never did anything for previous years. I doubt there's anything special  event going on for the new year for warframe considering that most of the DE staff is away on holidays.

Why do people keep making up their own Baro holidays in general? 

It's good 100th visit!

It's Christmas!

It's 1st day of fall! 

• Like 3

18 минут назад, Hypernaut1 сказал:

Why do people keep making up their own Baro holidays in general? 

It's good 100th visit!

It's Christmas!

It's 1st day of fall! 

If you search hard enough, every day of the year is a holiday. Somewhere.

In my country, some use it as excuse to get drunk every day. First day of the fall? Day of knowledge! It’s 25 of December? Catholic Christmas! 7 of January? Our Christmas!

Humanity, #*!% yeh!

5 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

I can understand them being cautious running rare events during the holidays, since a.lot of people are away or have more family commitments.

And yeah, I looked it up: last year there were a fair amount of complaints about the timing of that Acolyte event.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

We need a national Primed Disappointment and Primed What?! Day listed on the DE calender.

I think DE needs to just have Primed Mods be something we earn instead of bought from Baro.

Like do a certain number of weekly Arbitration level alerts to unlock a Monthly Primed Vault Alert in the Void that when cleared rewards a Primed Mod or perhaps the vault drops a Vitruvian that can be applied to a mod to upgrade it to a Primed Mod.

I hate how you just gotta "hope" Baro has it.

Not sure why Baro should be extended even if it’s just a holiday. Sure, not every single player will have the free time to able to purchase said items from him, but at the same time it’s not like those items are going to be exclusive for this one time he’s here, they will eventually be sold by him again in the future. Just my two cents on the topic.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Was there anything special in his inventory? 

Not really, it had all pretty much been before apart from the kubrow prisma armour as far as I can remember.... I know I only bough that and another 2 archwing noggles. 

It's not like baro doesn't come again with the stuff at some point in the future or anything...

Edited by LSG501