Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Amp Beam Particles FX bugs

Etzu

Hey there.

While xping my new amps I noticed few particles issues that are only visual, damage is applying correctly even with those particles bugs. I mainly noticed 3 bugs, 2 one the Lega prism and 1 on the Klamora prism and their occurance seems to depend if you're the host or the client. (except one)

Lega Prism:

Sometime the beam fames got no velocity vector for the direction they have to go, so they spawn all at the amp position. (one of the particules of the beam still behave correctly, the line one, all the "flame clouds" stay on the amp position according to my obervsations within the Sanctuary Onslaught)

kcJzTFk.jpg

This issue only occured when I was the Client.

----

Sometime the beam works correctly, shooting in the direction of the crosshair but ONE single flame cloud, which spawn on pressing the trigger, will then move toward one universal location (probably the map 0,0,0 coordinate)

BaOZ6Sm.jpg

This issue only occured when I was the Host.

(note: I pressed the trigger multiple time to be able to capture the flame, that's why there is 2 burst heading on the orange vector, it's occuring once per trigger)

----

Klamora Prism:

Here the issue is similar to the number 2 of the Lega, but the Giant Flame doesn't move after spawning, it just stay on the position where you started to shoot and point toward one universal location (also probably the map 0,0,0 coordinate according to my obervsations within the Sanctuary Onslaught)

OPI9tJt.jpg

5THxIlN.jpg

This issue only occured when I was the Client.

----

• 2 weeks later...

## Update 24.2.7 changes ##

Lega Prism:

Fixed, client and host now got the "correct" particle animation, only the tiny problem mentionned on issue #2 is still present on both client and host.

Still present, on both client and host now, the initial shot flame particle still goes toward one universal location per map. (some kind of origin 0,0,0 point of the map)

Klaoma Prism:

Still present on clientside, the beam particle spawn on the initial shoot location and point towards the same universal point as the small flame burst of the Lega prism does.

## Update 24.2.8 Changes ##

Lega Prism:

Still present, on both client and host, the initial shot flame particle still goes toward one universal location per map. (some kind of origin 0,0,0 point of the map)

Klamora Prism:

Fixed, client and host now see the beam correctly.