Is it a good build for oberon prime?

Superhero12320

Question

Is it a good build for oberon prime? http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon_Prime/t_30_0230023020_4-4-5-5-2-5-6-5-5-7-6-5-47-0-5-615-7-5-732-3-3-866-1-5-903-8-5_47-11-866-6-5-5-732-9-4-9-6-6-7-5-615-9-903-18-f-f_0/en/1-0-54/

I got all the parts for him, now i just have to get to mastery rank 8 and have to get good mods. In my build i only dont have the vigor, phoenix reneval and power donation.

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Superhero12320 said:

I got all the parts for him, now i just have to get to mastery rank 8 and have to get good mods. In my build i only dont have the vigor, phoenix reneval and power donation.

That’s a lot of stuff missing, man.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose

Vigor is trash. Especially on Oberon. 

1. Shields are bad in general and only useful on a few frame with DR. Oberon isn't such a frame. 

2. You use Hunter Adrenaline to get energy back from Damage to Health. So why increase shields? I even tend to use Dragon Keys to have a sliver of shields

12 minutes ago, Superhero12320 said:

Is it a good build for oberon prime?

Your link has weird mix of everything...but nothing good.

The important question is: What do you want to do with him? Heal? DPS? 

Cuz totally different builds.

These are mine:

Healing: You activate your 2 and when your teammates stand on the flowers you cast your 3. Everyone then gets additional Armor (about 150 iirc in my case) and a base heal of 80/s. If you run low on energy facetank until you are full again.

oberona2.jpg

or Dps: Crowd some enemies, activate your 2 and deactivate it right away again. The Augment sums up all the damage and release it at once instead of over time (the longer the duration the more damage)

oberonb.jpg

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Vigor is trash. Especially on Oberon. 

1. Shields are bad in general and only useful on a few frame with DR. Oberon isn't such a frame. 

2. You use Hunter Adrenaline to get energy back from Damage to Health. So why increase shields? I even tend to use Dragon Keys to have a sliver of shields

Your link has weird mix of everything...but nothing good.

The important question is: What do you want to do with him? Heal? DPS? 

Cuz totally different builds.

These are mine:

Healing: You activate your 2 and when your teammates stand on the flowers you cast your 3. Everyone then gets additional Armor (about 150 iirc in my case) and a base heal of 80/s. If you run low on energy facetank until you are full again.

oberona2.jpg

or Dps: Crowd some enemies, activate your 2 and deactivate it right away again. The Augment sums up all the damage and release it at once instead of over time (the longer the duration the more damage)

oberonb.jpg

I got a lots of mod missing from your build. I will get mods for you build but before i get these mods this will be a good temporary build? (i got all of these mods) http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon_Prime/t_30_0230023040_2-7-10-4-2-5-5-4-5-6-5-5-7-6-5-47-0-5-51-8-5-615-9-5-732-3-3-866-1-5_47-11-866-6-4-5-732-9-5-9-6-6-7-5-2-12-51-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-54/

33 minutes ago, Superhero12320 said:

this will be a good temporary build?

No. There is still this bs Vigor. You still don't want shield. Stretch doesn't matter. Once your 3 is active its range is infinite. Flow isn't necessary but you can keep it for now.

So, get rid of Vigor and Stretch. Use Steel Fiber (you cannot tell me you don't have this mod) and Gladiator Resolve or Aegis instead

6 hours ago, Superhero12320 said:

I got a lots of mod missing from your build. I will get mods for you build but before i get these mods this will be a good temporary build? (i got all of these mods) http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon_Prime/t_30_0230023040_2-7-10-4-2-5-5-4-5-6-5-5-7-6-5-47-0-5-51-8-5-615-9-5-732-3-3-866-1-5_47-11-866-6-4-5-732-9-5-9-6-6-7-5-2-12-51-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-54/

TLDR version: swap Vigor for Steel Fiber, change your Aura, adjust other mods as desired.

Don't increase shields on a frame using Rage/Adrenaline to provide it Energy, as stated by GnarlsDarkley above. Renewal Oberon wants to be taking HP damage to keep his energy topped up, so he can keep his Renewal/armor buff up, so he can take HP damage to keep his energy topped up. Your aura mod is questionable in both builds presented as well. You want more Power Strength for Renewal, not less, so Power Donation is bad. And while Vigor can be somewhat useful on some frames, Physique never is. Physique is reaaaally bad outside of meme-building Inaros for maximum HP. I would recommend literally anything else. I run Growing Power (+25% Power Strength on status procc).

So, swap out Vigor for Steel Fiber. Your focus is to survive and benefit from taking HP damage, and your Renewal gives armor combined with your Hallowed Ground. Stack that armor.

I would swap Flow/Stretch for Continuity or Constitution to help reduce the channeling cost of Renewal, or Gladiator Resolve/Aegis (Armored Agility?) to further boost your Hp/Armor.

Finally your Aura. Run something else. I would recommend Growing Power, to boost your Renewal/Hallowed Ground armor buff. Just run a status weapon and shoot some stuff before casting. You can also run Steel Charge for more modding points to work with. If you don't want to take advantage of your natural V polarity aura you could:

• swap it to dash and run Corrosive Projection
  • swap to D and run Rejuvenation for even more regen
  • swap to D and run Stand United, for more armor

On 2018-12-31 at 11:36 PM, Duavey said:

TLDR version: swap Vigor for Steel Fiber, change your Aura, adjust other mods as desired.

Don't increase shields on a frame using Rage/Adrenaline to provide it Energy, as stated by GnarlsDarkley above. Renewal Oberon wants to be taking HP damage to keep his energy topped up, so he can keep his Renewal/armor buff up, so he can take HP damage to keep his energy topped up. Your aura mod is questionable in both builds presented as well. You want more Power Strength for Renewal, not less, so Power Donation is bad. And while Vigor can be somewhat useful on some frames, Physique never is. Physique is reaaaally bad outside of meme-building Inaros for maximum HP. I would recommend literally anything else. I run Growing Power (+25% Power Strength on status procc).

So, swap out Vigor for Steel Fiber. Your focus is to survive and benefit from taking HP damage, and your Renewal gives armor combined with your Hallowed Ground. Stack that armor.

I would swap Flow/Stretch for Continuity or Constitution to help reduce the channeling cost of Renewal, or Gladiator Resolve/Aegis (Armored Agility?) to further boost your Hp/Armor.

Finally your Aura. Run something else. I would recommend Growing Power, to boost your Renewal/Hallowed Ground armor buff. Just run a status weapon and shoot some stuff before casting. You can also run Steel Charge for more modding points to work with. If you don't want to take advantage of your natural V polarity aura you could:

• swap it to dash and run Corrosive Projection
  • swap to D and run Rejuvenation for even more regen
  • swap to D and run Stand United, for more armor

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Oberon_Prime/t_30_0230023040_2-7-10-5-2-5-6-5-5-14-4-5-19-0-10-37-8-5-732-3-3-850-6-5-866-1-5_19-14-866-6-5-5-732-9-14-9-6-6-850-11-2-12-37-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-54/205258/

Final version?

2 hours ago, Superhero12320 said:

Final version?

Never ever change any  "- "or "V" polarity to a D polarity. Rejuvation is a wasted mod on frame like Oberon, who can heal himself anytime. My suggestion don't change Aura polarity, V (madurai) polarity gives access to mods like Steel Charge & Dead Eye, which are great Aura polarity to have. IMO Corrosive Projection is also a wasted mod on Oberon, since Oberon can 100% strip any enemy armor by casting 2nd ability and 4th Ability. Here is my zero-forma Umbral Build if it helps, https://goo.gl/u5Cizo